Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ed Shaughnessy Vex kit snare ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed Shaughnessy Vex kit snare ?

Hi there,
    just been playing my kit with my baby on my lap and she was playing with the td-20 module and wooooops she changed the snare on the Ed Shaughnessy kit from top 50 drummers .

Any one know which one it is?

Thanks tOM
    ENLIGHTENMENT IS THE EGO'S BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT

Just reload it.

Follow the instructions in the sticky found in the Custom Kits area for loading a single kit. (found in the 'create a custom backup' thread)
    Alan
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Here are the instructions from both the VEX and Roland manuals:

Step 1: Insert the CompactFlash card and Press [COPY].
      Step 2: Press [F1 (KIT)] to select drum kit.
      Step 3: Use [CURSOR], [+/-], or [VALUE] to select the copy-source and the copy-destination.

Note: Here, while making sure "user" is highlighted, you will scroll to the right until the selected area reads “card”. Next, cursor to the right and up with the arrow buttons. Now, scroll to find the expansion or backup where you want to copy from. Cursor down to select your source kit and then choose the destination kit.

Step 4: Press [F5 (COPY)]. The previous content of the destination is overwritten by the new content of the source kit. The confirmation screen will appear.
      Step 5: Press [F5 (EXECUTE)] to carry out the procedure. (to cancel, press [F1 (EXIT)].
      Alan
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Originally posted by amonline View Post
        Just reload it.

Follow the instructions in the sticky found in the Custom Kits area for loading a single kit. (found in the 'create a custom backup' thread)
        Alan thanks for the reply,
        i don't have a card reader, i use my sound card as the go-between. I was wanting to change just the snare as i have customized the Vex Ed Shaughnessy kit, but never mind, i'll start from scratch and reload the the kit whole Vex kit.

tOM
        ENLIGHTENMENT IS THE EGO'S BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT

Comment

Working...
        X