Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Punkrock,Metal,Hardcoresound with Td-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punkrock,Metal,Hardcoresound with Td-10

hello
    i search for drummers especially or prefer german but no must. who play punkrock hardcore metal or sounds like that kind with a td-10 complett set. my question is how can i get a fat sound in that directions. has anybody infos because if you edit one set it is difficult to find sounds which fit in this
    styles. what are good basic parmeters therefor ? please mail to me if you have infos or help.
    sorry for my bad english

Originally posted by schorsch:
    hello
    i search for drummers especially or prefer german but no must. who play punkrock hardcore metal or sounds like that kind with a td-10 complett set. my question is how can i get a fat sound in that directions. has anybody infos because if you edit one set it is difficult to find sounds which fit in this
    styles. what are good basic parmeters therefor ? please mail to me if you have infos or help.
    sorry for my bad english
    "Fry that sound effect, Moriarty, we're having it for breakfast"

Comment

What Stu said. I think?

------------------
      Ted H.
      www.tocsinrocks.com
      Ted H.

Comment

Took the words right out of my mouth!

Comment

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by puttenvr:
            Quick someone, how do you say ddrum in German? I thought I'd be able to pick it out, but don't see it! ( )

Comment

Originally posted by schorsch:
              hello
              sorry for my bad english
              Meneer Van Zanten (sorry, in Dutch)
              My bands: Meneer Van Zanten and The Shed (sorry, both in Dutch but you can see the pictures, videoclips and listen to our songs)

Comment

Michael wrote me offline (in German) and I answered as best I could (in English) and referred him back here. Thanks to all of you who can and did respond to him in German.

Comment

my question is how can i get a fat sound in that directions. has anybody infos because if you edit one set it is difficult to find sounds which fit in this
                  styles. what are good basic parmeters therefor ?

So...........whats the answer?? Did anyone happen to catch it??

[This message has been edited by snared (edited December 20, 2001).]

Comment

Working...
                  X