Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey I just noticed...I've seen some moving avatars lately... on non-mods.

Are animated avatars back now????

E
    - your source for electronic cigs. Use coupon code "" for 10% off every order!!!

I just tried.
    Got this: "You may not upload animated images."

Comment

Heh. Mods and old-timers....

Comment

Where?
        Ron

Comment

Aha, this is a proper topic!

It would seem that members who had animated avatars prior to the point a few years ago when they were blocked have been able to maintain them - but I suspect if they tried to change them they would lose the ability to use another animated avatar.

The v-drums illuminati, i.e. the mods, have (unfairly) the ability to use animated avatars, and some, no names mentioned ... some day grey, amonline... will flaunt this fact without shame and with deliberate attempt to goad us less privileged minions.

Comment

Originally posted by Swaledale View Post
            Aha, this is a proper topic!

It would seem that members who had animated avatars prior to the point a few years ago when they were blocked have been able to maintain them - but I suspect if they tried to change them they would lose the ability to use another animated avatar.

The v-drums illuminati, i.e. the mods, have (unfairly) the ability to use animated avatars, and some, no names mentioned ... some day grey, amonline... will flaunt this fact without shame and with deliberate attempt to goad us less privileged minions.
            "It's good to be the King"

** Please do not hot link to copyrighted images on third party servers. **
            Last edited by Alan VEX; 05-25-08, 01:30 PM. Reason: Remove image from ZDNet

Comment

I think gingerbaker's the one "old timer" who had an animated avatar and it's been dead for years.

Heh heh, I've got some great ones but again, I'm not king.

www.myspace.com/rubberuniverse
              TD-12, DTX502, SD1000, EZDrummer, Diamond Drum 12" snare, S1000 toms/cymbals/kick, PCY10/100/135/155, CY-5/14, Hart Ride, Hart Acupad 8" kick, Epedal Pro II, Concept 1 pads/cymbals, SD1000 & Roland V Sessions racks, PD-7, Kit Toy 10" splash, DMPad ride, SamplePad, PerformancePad Pro

Comment

seriously, Grog?

My little Pooh bear is animated for me when I visit here - is he really dead to everyone else?
                Immensely powerful yet with a liquid cat-quick elegance

Comment

Yep, I just get a red X. Sorry GB!

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbaker View Post
                    seriously, Grog?

My little Pooh bear is animated for me when I visit here - is he really dead to everyone else?
                    Works for me, as do all of the animated avatars, (including mine).
                    Ron

Comment

Miracle resurrection of the Pooh Bear. Join me for lamb chops and beer, eggs and matzoh party like its 500 BC. . Genuflecting optional
                      Immensely powerful yet with a liquid cat-quick elegance

Comment

Originally posted by rentadrummer View Post
                        Works for me, as do all of the animated avatars, (including mine).
                        You're fired!

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbaker View Post
                          Miracle resurrection of the Pooh Bear. Join me for lamb chops and beer, eggs and matzoh party like its 500 BC. . Genuflecting optional
                          You're fired, too!

(can't the campaign staff nowadays)

Comment

Originally posted by Rythmstik View Post
                            Heh. Mods and old-timers....
                            And so are you. Fired.

Anyone else?

Comment

I can't upload

Say's i can't upload one, just tried, why is that then?

You can't fire me, i'm self employed ...

Oh well, rules and regs blah blah ...
                              Last edited by daveybabes; 05-25-08, 04:09 PM.
                              WEBSITE - http://www.diamondelectronicdrums.com/
                              YOUTUBE CHANNEL - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbVB...?feature=guide
                              FACEBOOK me at ... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...83235555050736
                              :eek: ...
                              Showcase 1 - http://vdrums.com/forum/album.php?albumid=253
                              Showcase 2 - http://vdrums.com/forum/album.php?albumid=354

Comment

Working...
                              X