Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mods: [avoiding already-read Special Announcements]

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mods: [avoiding already-read Special Announcements]

    To moderators: How long are the special announcements going to be up? It is incredibly irritating to bring up Vdrums.com and have to scroll down past the 20 or so of the same announcement to get to the new posts?

  • #2
    You have to click and view them each to make them go away. It's a glitch in the code. I had to do the same thing.
    Alan
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by amonline View Post
      You have to click and view them each to make them go away. It's a glitch in the code. I had to do the same thing.
      Ahhhh... that's much better. THANX Alan!

      But, I'll bet the "glitch" is actually Big Brother logging that we've read those posts and now we've lost the opportunity to plead ignorance when we've violated policy. (Not that I'd ever do that, of course! )
      VDrums: a cluster of bits including TDW-20 and TD-3 modules, KD-85, PD-85(2), PD-8(5), CY-12(3), CY-8(2), CY-5(3), Kit Toys china, all on an MDS-6SL+ rack, SPD-S, VEX, VDL
      ZDrums: a Zendrum ZCSZX
      ADrums: an eight piece Tama Rockstar kit with lots o' Zildjians
      Gender-Conflicted Drums: a stock PDP Chameleon with a few Zildjians (a conversion just waiting to happen... then it can go both ways!)

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TNT View Post
        ...But, I'll bet the "glitch" is actually Big Brother logging that we've read those posts and now we've lost the opportunity to plead ignorance when we've violated policy. (Not that I'd ever do that, of course! )
        Uh...well...

        ...no comment.
        Hart Pro 6.4 (Hammered Chrome), Roland TD-8, Gibraltar Throne w/ Backrest, Tama Iron Cobra Bass Pedal, ALTEC A7-500 "Voice of the Theatre" Speaker/Horn System with Sunn Concert Slave amp and lot of other audio stuff, Sony MDR-7506 Headphones, Zildjian DipSticks - and Czech Skorpian, Heckler & Koch MP5, etc Submachine Guns to stick out the window behind my kit for some quite unique fills...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Greenbutmean View Post
          To moderators: How long are the special announcements going to be up?

          So that's what they are. I thought they were caramel topping.
          Immensely powerful yet with a liquid cat-quick elegance

          Comment


          • #6
            Ah, those were starting to get on my nerves. I was thinking of asking the same question actually! Thanks Alan.

            Comment

            Working...
            X