Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Down snare.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Down snare.

Snare drum broke... bored and bummed.

Well, my new Hart Pro Snare went tits up on me. Sent it back to Hart yesterday.

I'm fighting the Next Day Air GAS as we speak! Just trying not to talk myself into a second snare.
    -Coop

Roland TDW-20 Module VEX'd, Boss FS-6, two DW 9900 holding four Pintech Concertcast toms, Hart Dynamics Pro Snare on DW 9300, Hart Dynamics ECymbal II HiHat on EPedal II, Hart 14" Crash, 12"crash, 14"China, 16"ride on 4X DW 9700 , Pintech DingBat, Roland KD-120, Tama Iron Cobra doubles, Pork Pie Big Boy Throne (Camo).

Go on....buy another snare...you know you need two

Comment

For interest and reference, can you tell us what the problem with the snare was?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperPuss View Post
        Go on....buy another snare...you know you need two
        You just want my kit!!! You want the wife to off me...
        -Coop

Roland TDW-20 Module VEX'd, Boss FS-6, two DW 9900 holding four Pintech Concertcast toms, Hart Dynamics Pro Snare on DW 9300, Hart Dynamics ECymbal II HiHat on EPedal II, Hart 14" Crash, 12"crash, 14"China, 16"ride on 4X DW 9700 , Pintech DingBat, Roland KD-120, Tama Iron Cobra doubles, Pork Pie Big Boy Throne (Camo).

Comment

Originally posted by labenske View Post
          You want the wife to off me...
          ??? you've lost me on that... almost sounds roooood!

Comment

You will always need redundancy to prevent the GAS from kicking in. Ofcourse i have 2 TD-20 kit's overhere, don't you?
            TD-20 brain, TDW-20 expanded! MDS-20BK, 3x PD125, 2x PD105, 3x CY-14C, CY-15R, CY-12R/C, Hart ECII-10B, VH-11, KD-120, Tama IronCobra Rolling Glides and pearl hardware.
            Loving it every second..

Comment

Originally posted by labenske View Post
              You just want my kit!!! You want the wife to off me...
              I actually never thought of that but now that you mention it..... Hmmmm...... my cage could do with some extras ... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Swaledale View Post
                ??? you've lost me on that... almost sounds roooood!
                ...it comes from another post where i mentioned my wife would kill me if i kept buying drum stuff.

off... kill... same thing.
                -Coop

Comment

Originally posted by rbressers View Post
                  You will always need redundancy to prevent the GAS from kicking in. Ofcourse i have 2 TD-20 kit's overhere, don't you?
                  So let me get this right... GAS creates redundancy, which prevents GAS.

I love your reasoning!
                  -Coop

Comment

Working...
                  X