Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clearly, he needs more pads...:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearly, he needs more pads...:)

youtube video

Looks like he is a member here, but has not posted in quite a while. Tons of pads, and sounds cool too. How does a TD-6 handle all those pads?

Bam Bam

He must have a TMC-6, another module or pads doubled up on the same input.
    Frequent GAS Sufferer

TD-9, RMP-12, RMP-5 & SonicCell on Gibraltar Quad Stands.

Comment

Nice playing, I love hearing good percussion on the V's- it's beautiful! Hmm, from memory we do have a member called "Bam_on_drums" or something to that extent.. could it be that we've yet another member here with a chronic GAS infection?
      "Today young men on acid realised that all matter is purely energy condensed to a slow vibration; That we are all of one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively; There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.. Here's Tom with the weather"...

TD-20 + TMC-6 + VF-1 + Gen16's = Not enough inputs.
      Watch me - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLqt6zaAYkY

Comment

Well, with clever use of splitters and only having 1 sound per pad, thats just about do-able. However, my guess would be 2 modules.

Comment

Gotta agree with ige....probably 2 modules. That's what I do and have a set that's WAY to big for my needs, but looks really cool.
          Hawk snare, toms, and bass; Hart ECII crashes & ride; VH-10 Hihat; Iron Cobra double-bass.
          "I never play the same thing twice...sometimes because I simply can't remember it." - John Paul Jones

Comment

Probably using a TMC triggering a preset percussions set on the TD-6.

Comment

Those are all single trigger PD-6s so it is possible that he is using just a TD-6 with splitters.

Comment

chronic GAS infection?
                What does that mean? I have seen it in this forum but I am not "in the know". Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by vdrummer20 View Post
                  What does that mean? I have seen it in this forum but I am not "in the know". Thx.
                  GAS = Gear Acquisition Syndrome

-SD-

Comment

Oh I have that issue. Is there a cure? I think the cost of gear (ha ha)

Comment

No, nothing can be done to stop the deadly GAS, even a completely flacid wallet is not enough!

Comment

Working...
                      X