Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upcoming gig thread..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming gig thread..?

Morning,

Since my band has a gig comming up (May 10th..Flatlanders, Lincolnshire IL..no cover 2$ drafts...) it brought to an idea forward.

How about adding an "Up comming gig" or "Appearing Live" section. Taht way we can see each other play if in the area and truly bring some reality to the community. (Unnatural Act LIVE Flatlanders.. May 10th... Lincolnshire IL... they brew their own beer...and it's very good... no cover)

-Ok enough cheap plugs for my band... it would be cool if there was a thread or sticky dedicated to upcomming shows, gig posters, promos etc.

E
    - your source for electronic cigs. Use coupon code "" for 10% off every order!!!

Isn't that what the On Stage section is for?
    I get worried that if there is one single thread, it becomes useless once it starts getting huge. You know that for every post there will be a couple of "I'll try to be there" a couple of "Sorry, can't make it" and one or two, "Darn, wish I had seen that earlier."

So march yourself over to the On Stage section and tell us about that May 10th Gig at Flatlanders. Where I understand there will be $2 Drafts and they brew it themselves.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Render View Post
      Isn't that what the On Stage section is for?
      I get worried that if there is one single thread, it becomes useless once it starts getting huge. You know that for every post there will be a couple of "I'll try to be there" a couple of "Sorry, can't make it" and one or two, "Darn, wish I had seen that earlier."

So march yourself over to the On Stage section and tell us about that May 10th Gig at Flatlanders. Where I understand there will be $2 Drafts and they brew it themselves.
      I forgot about the On Stage thread...

E
      - your source for electronic cigs. Use coupon code "" for 10% off every order!!!

Comment

Originally posted by evil1rox View Post
        Unnatural Act LIVE Flatlanders.. May 10th... Lincolnshire IL... they brew their own beer...and it's very good... no cover
        I like that your band brews their own beer.

Jack

Sabre's Album

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre View Post
          I like that your band brews their own beer.

....if you'll drink it... I'll brew it.

E

-all kidding aside as my chemistry final in high school I brewed a small batch of beer. It was pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
          X