Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess I Never Really Paid Attention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess I Never Really Paid Attention

Didn't know R n R started on 3&

Nate Rocks - loved him on Rockstar INXS and now Rock the Cradle

Nate Morton, drummer from the CBS show ROCKSTAR, currently performing on MTV's, ROCK THE CRADLE, explains where in the bar the beginning of the intro drum fi...

I once saw a great article on common miscounts and that was one of them. I need to go find that again.
    sigpic

Comment

Huh Michael? That is the correct way to play/count it. I had to figure that out back in the mid 80's when I first started gigging in my teens. Nate's right... or am I misreading your post?

edit: sorry, I think you meant "common miscounts" as in one of many common songs that are miscounted maybe?
      Alan
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Originally posted by amonline View Post
        Huh Michael? That is the correct way to play/count it. I had to figure that out back in the mid 80's when I first started gigging in my teens. Nate's right... or am I misreading your post?

edit: sorry, I think you meant "common miscounts" as in one of many common songs that are miscounted maybe?
        yep my guess thats what he meant too

Comment

Yep, sorry. I meant that most people didn't realize it started on 3&.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X