Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

If you cannot post, please visit our Forum Talk forum for answers to more frequently asked questions.

Is your post missing? Please read forum descriptions & guidelines within before posting in the wrong forum.

See more
See less

Word association

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bread and butter
    TD-12 VEX TMC-6 A2E kit 16 pieces and growing and a cursed left handed child of the devil.

Comment

• Daily bread....
      My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
      E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
      A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
      A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

• Manna... ...
        DTXtreme, DTXtreme IIs, DTX M12, Yamaha SY-77, Moog Opus, Roland XP-30 Roland SPD-8, SPD-11, SPD-30 / ACID Pro 7 / Sound Forge / Cubase S5 / Cakewalk LT / Fender Squier w F/X Pedal

Comment

• Ma-mmy (How I love ya)
          DTXtreme, DTXtreme IIs, DTX M12, Yamaha SY-77, Moog Opus, Roland XP-30 Roland SPD-8, SPD-11, SPD-30 / ACID Pro 7 / Sound Forge / Cubase S5 / Cakewalk LT / Fender Squier w F/X Pedal

Comment

• Thought I'd bring Hampis' favorite thread back to life. MUHUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            For those that have never seen this and want to play...here is the the beginning post with the rules...have fun!

Originally posted by Swaledale View Post
            Post the first word that comes to mind when you read the last post in the thread....
            Mama
            8 piece DIY Acrylic, 2x2Box DrumIt5, Gen16 4xDCP, DIY Acrylic&Gen16 Conversions, Sleishman Twin-QuadSteele hybrid, Gibraltar&DrumFrame rack, DW9502LB, Midi Knights Pro Lighting
            http://www.airbrushartists.org/DreamscapeAirbrushRealm

Comment

• fulrmr(Daniel)
              fulrmr(Daniel) commented
              Editing a comment
              hehehehehehehe....................

• hairmetal-81
              hairmetal-81 commented
              Editing a comment
              For every two posts you guys write in *here*, you'll have to write one in the 'Destroying Wishes' thread!
              ...new rule!

• Kenster
              Kenster commented
              Editing a comment
              OMG I didn't know this one survived the crash of 2013! Now if we could FIND Hampis it'd be all good. Next we'll revive the Ringo thread.

• Papa!
            "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

• Papa!

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

• John's
                8 piece DIY Acrylic, 2x2Box DrumIt5, Gen16 4xDCP, DIY Acrylic&Gen16 Conversions, Sleishman Twin-QuadSteele hybrid, Gibraltar&DrumFrame rack, DW9502LB, Midi Knights Pro Lighting

Comment

• Long-johns

Comment

• Long Duck Dong.....

Comment

• The ever-popular, world-famous...

"Magic Doorbell" !

Originally posted by hairmetal-81 View Post
                      My untalented eye just saw a trigger-cone and a small pcb-board.
                      I wasn't able to make out the shell piezo or the much rumoured "third piezo"...

Now, where is that "third piezo"...?
                      Originally posted by fulrmr(Daniel) View Post
                      I see NO third piezo or shell piezo....Just part of the rumor mill
                      Originally posted by JmanWord View Post
                      if that is an additional head sensor though ..... more "majic" would be needed from the "majic dome"
                      Personally though I think that dome looking thing is just a doorbell .... with greetings from Roland in Japanese, or the language of the country where the pad was purchased.
                      But are there wires to the doughnut/"magic doorbell"? or did I miss something?
                      OK .... we still have one USO .... so what is the unidentified stationary object on the pan bottom. If it has no wires it is probably a battery operated doorbell ....
                      Or maybe it's a Night Lite.....
                      If you press it in the center does it go .... "ding ... dong" ?
                      Originally posted by jammin777 View Post
                      what is that mystery sensor? please tell!! (...) whats up with that doorbell looking button?
                      Originally posted by Alan VEX View Post
                      I'll bet Drew's laughin' his ass off.
                      Originally posted by jammin777 View Post
                      it seems Jman was laughing the whole time before his first post
                      majic dome, door bell, night light! im glad you had fun with this.
                      Originally posted by twistero View Post
                      That was a good show

Greetings from Switzerland,
                      - Dänoh

"My best friends' name is J-SON. They used to call him 'Mr. Parse.' He has an 'Error'..!"

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/core/cus...ar33631_4.jpeg

Comment

• avon..........

Comment

• Lady........

Comment

• ...Diana
                            Greetings from Switzerland,
                            - Dänoh

"My best friends' name is J-SON. They used to call him 'Mr. Parse.' He has an 'Error'..!"

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/core/cus...ar33631_4.jpeg

Comment

• Ross......

Comment

Working...
                              X