Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

If you cannot post, please visit our Forum Talk forum for answers to more frequently asked questions.

Is your post missing? Please read forum descriptions & guidelines within before posting in the wrong forum.

See more
See less

Word association

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitler's Ball

(not true he only had one, but there you go)

Comment

• rise and fall

(helloween song....)

Videos

The Dust Revival Band

Spinifex Rose

Kristy Lewis and the Wretched

Wayfaring Strangers

Comment

• ...Of Reginald Perrin

(an old UK sit com, classic - great Helloween song BTW Tis)

Comment

• "I didn't get where I am today by wearing underpants decorated with Beethoven."

That was a great show!
          TD-12; TD-6V; FD-8; Hart Pro Toms, Snare, Bass; ECII hihat, crashes, splash & ride; Smartrigger crashes & china; Hart Hammer Pad; Pintech Dingbat; Iron Cobra double-bass.

"I never play the same thing twice...sometimes because I simply can't remember it." - John Paul Jones

Comment

• Le Petomaine

(it was indeed FB, and they resurrected it last week with someone else doing it - it was crap!)

Comment

• "Twenty-two minutes late, escaped puma, Chessington North."

They really tried that to redo it? Reginald Perrin is a CLASSIC. With anyone but Leonard Rossiter (rest his soul) doing it simply own't work. They used to show it on Public Broadcasting System here in the US when I was in high school. Hilarious! Every time he would think about his mother-in-law and the hippo would cross the screen would make me fall off the couch. And all of C.J's "I didn't get where I am today" lines always had me laughing. Leave it be!
              Last edited by Fullback32; 05-04-09, 12:08 PM.
              TD-12; TD-6V; FD-8; Hart Pro Toms, Snare, Bass; ECII hihat, crashes, splash & ride; Smartrigger crashes & china; Hart Hammer Pad; Pintech Dingbat; Iron Cobra double-bass.

"I never play the same thing twice...sometimes because I simply can't remember it." - John Paul Jones

Comment

• Chessington World Of Adventures (I was there yesterday!)

Agreed, it was always about Leonard Rossiter and CJ. I hate when they try a revive stuff like that, just show the originals.

Comment

• Alton Towers

Comment

• Thorpe Park (no way am I going on Saw!!!)

Comment

• Macarthur Park

Videos

The Dust Revival Band

Spinifex Rose

Kristy Lewis and the Wretched

Wayfaring Strangers

Comment

• Itchycoo Park......

Comment

• Park Avenue

Comment

• Mayfair..........

Comment

• Johnny Fairplay......(blooming IDIOT!)
                              8 piece DIY Acrylic, 2x2Box DrumIt5, Gen16 4xDCP, DIY Acrylic&Gen16 Conversions, Sleishman Twin-QuadSteele hybrid, Gibraltar&DrumFrame rack, DW9502LB, Midi Knights Pro Lighting
                              http://www.airbrushartists.org/DreamscapeAirbrushRealm

Comment

• Johnny Bravo... oh mama!

Comment

Working...
                                X