Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Just played edrums, first time....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just played edrums, first time....

...wow! Today I stopped at Sam Ash and played the Roland Vdrums Session kit( the $4,800 one). I was very impressed. All the different sounds and background music to play to for practice was impressive. The overall sound and feel is very good. Is it possible to mix and match diffent kit equipment such as the session series snare and hit hat with the Vclum toms and module? If I bought a set, I would most likely get the Vclub, but I like the feel of the more expensive session snare and hit hat. The toms I would keep the same. Thanks!

everything is interchangable.you could trigger a keyboard with these if you wanted to.nothing these puppies can't do.
    -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

Something to consider... for considerably less than the cost of the V-Session, you might want to at least look into Hart Dynamics Triggers. I just bought a MegaPro, and not only does it look cool, but I love the feel of them.

Just my opinion.
      Using Hart MegaPro with Roland TD8, amped by Roland KC-500

Comment

Working...
      X