No announcement yet.

Is Neil smoking crack or what?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rumor has it= 30+ songs...two sets and an encore.never played before songs....the fear set is suppose to be played too.witch hunt,enemy within,the weapon,freeze.not sure what's true or not.but i have it on a good source that they will play the camera eye.
    -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

GRAVVEE,

I sit here frothing at the mouth... I am psyched and I am READY!

:-)

Jeff

Comment

hehe,i'm bringin a spuge towel......lol
        -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Wade:

"Neil has still not ordered a new drum kit as of yet so the red sparkle drums
          remain so far and for the first time since 1984 he is considering dropping the
          electronics/ ddrums all together from his drumkit.
          He is also working on a new
          presentation for a drum solo as well."

The electronic stuff he did was the coolest portion of the drum solo to begin with! What the hell is going on up there in Toronto? Has Neil taken one trip too many to "Bogota to check Colombian fields"?

I'm not finding myself in a minimalist mood when it comes to seeing one of my favorite bands live. Dammit, I want fire, explosions, six-foot-tall effects racks, doublenecks, dancing girls, lasers, and ELECTRONIC DRUMS!

Hell, Neil, why don't you just cut your kit down to a four-piece? A rock drummer playing a four-piece DW kit---now that would be original....

Props to Terry Bozzio and Mike Portnoy for realizing that sometimes more is more. When it comes to entertaining the masses, simply being good at your instrument isn't always enough.....
          Don't worry. Someone who is *definitely* in a position to know told me, while he was doing a clinic, that Neil will be keeping the electronics.... in fact, he will be using V-DRUMS (about two V-sessions worth, apparently). All the ddrum and Simmons (!) pads are gone. Roland electronic percussion is also mentioned in the credits to the album.

Comment

well this thread is pretty funny now lol

Comment

Working...
            X