Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Roland V-Pro vers. V-Concert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland V-Pro vers. V-Concert

Does anybody know the difference between the V-Pro kit and the V-Concert Kit other than the color and the Concert's expanded TD-10?
    Thank you

If I'm correct, V-pro was the name for the TD-10 kit in the time that the KD-120, and the CY's where not there yet.
    Now we have the Concert kit and the session kit. The difference is that the session kit has the two CY-14's, a CY-15 and the TDW-1. The Concert kit has three PD-9 (as cymbals) and no TDW-1.
    And yeah, we have nice collors now to

Groeten, Peter

------------------
    My bands: Meneer Van Zanten and The Shed (sorry, both in Dutch but you can see the pictures and listen to our songs)
    My bands: Meneer Van Zanten and The Shed (sorry, both in Dutch but you can see the pictures, videoclips and listen to our songs)

Comment

So the V-Pro is simply and older model...pre Kd-120 / V-cumbals?
      Thanks Peter...

Comment

The Concert set also costs about $1000 (MSRP) more than the Pro set did. A lot of $$$ for pretty colors if you ask me. Also, one bigger note to mention is that the Pro set is discontinued. However, you can probably find some good deals on ebay.

Comment

Working...
        X