Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD10 stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD10 stickers

I bought a v-session kit a couple of months ago (b-stock). It is missing the stickers for the expanded TD10 . I double checked in the TDW box, but nope... Any suggestions as to where I can obtain them?

Originally posted by yota:
    I bought a v-session kit a couple of months ago (b-stock). It is missing the stickers for the expanded TD10 . I double checked in the TDW box, but nope... Any suggestions as to where I can obtain them?
    Start with the obvious. Try Roland or ask your music shop to order for you. You could also stick a sheet of pressure sensitive labels in your printer and print/cut out your own.
    http://mywebpages.comcast.net/boingo...tdw1labels.jpg
    Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

I'm feeling very smart right now
      I scanned the TDW1 stickers before I did stick them on my TD-10.
      Here you can download them.

Succes, groeten Peter

------------------
      My bands: Meneer Van Zanten and The Shed (sorry, both in Dutch but you can see the pictures and listen to our songs)
      My bands: Meneer Van Zanten and The Shed (sorry, both in Dutch but you can see the pictures, videoclips and listen to our songs)

Comment

Thanks, that should work fine.

Comment

Hi,
          I needed replacement stickers and called Roland.They are available and here is the part # 40347012 / description is simply "label". They sent a set to me free and will probably do the same for you.
          Cliff

Comment

Working...
          X