Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

TD10 stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD10 stickers

I bought a v-session kit a couple of months ago (b-stock). It is missing the stickers for the expanded TD10 . I double checked in the TDW box, but nope... Any suggestions as to where I can obtain them?

Originally posted by yota:
    I bought a v-session kit a couple of months ago (b-stock). It is missing the stickers for the expanded TD10 . I double checked in the TDW box, but nope... Any suggestions as to where I can obtain them?
    Start with the obvious. Try Roland or ask your music shop to order for you. You could also stick a sheet of pressure sensitive labels in your printer and print/cut out your own.
    http://mywebpages.comcast.net/boingo...tdw1labels.jpg
    Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

I'm feeling very smart right now
      I scanned the TDW1 stickers before I did stick them on my TD-10.
      Here you can download them.

Succes, groeten Peter

------------------
      My bands: Meneer Van Zanten and The Shed (sorry, both in Dutch but you can see the pictures and listen to our songs)
      My bands: Meneer Van Zanten and The Shed (sorry, both in Dutch but you can see the pictures, videoclips and listen to our songs)

Comment

Thanks, that should work fine.

Comment

Hi,
          I needed replacement stickers and called Roland.They are available and here is the part # 40347012 / description is simply "label". They sent a set to me free and will probably do the same for you.
          Cliff

Comment

Working...
          X