Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

V-Concert Bonus Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Concert Bonus Pack

Has anybody received their Free Bonus Pack recently? It's been 7 weeks so far and no sign of mine. I was curious if I should be concerned yet. Roland estimates 3-4 weeks.

In Canada, we don't get the bonus pack. Instead we get a free pair of sticks. Yippee...

Comment

I have not received mine either. 8( And I'm dying to get my hands on the TDW-1. Damnit Roland, get going. Anyone happen to know someone at Roland that can find out what's up?
      ~gage

Comment

I received the number 323-890-3700 x2311 to call. I left a message but no callback yet.

Comment

Right on, VLife. I called the number and left a message also. Roland must be pretty close to me as 323 is my area code. Let's hope we get some results.
          ~gage

Comment

Hi everyone. This is my first post. I received a letter from Roland in April saying that the Bonus pack was on back order and wouldn't be shipped until around the middle of May. Well, the middle of May is here and I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I've read a lot of good things about the expansion board and can't wait.
            Jeff

Comment

be patient it's coming.......mine did..and yes,you'll love it.
              -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

Got my bonus pack this morning! Going to dig into it now!
                ~gage

Comment

Working...
                X