Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Space Muffin kit reduced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Muffin kit reduced

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/.../base_id/40735
    Drumkat Turbo 4.5, Emulator X3, Superior 2.1, Roland Fantom XR, DTXtreme III, SPD-20 etc.......

Still not cheap for just a set of (be it: very good) triggers.
    Robert

Comment

The 0.0 module comes with it.
      Drumkat Turbo 4.5, Emulator X3, Superior 2.1, Roland Fantom XR, DTXtreme III, SPD-20 etc.......

Comment

that is an excellent deal considering what the 0.0 price used to be - $1500 just for the module.

Shame to see Spacemuffins closing out. They were IMO some of the best...actually flame me - they were the best built edrums. Period. Al really knows his stuff and I hope in the future we see more from him... Spacemuffins are the real deal...if you ever find a set new or used and can spare a few bucks...buy it. You will not be disappointed. I think there are a few sets on eBay still as of 5/16... One is around $300... that is a friggin steal. I have owned 2 'muffin kits and have nothing but praise for them.

Erik

Comment

This has happened to a few guys since Vdrums came out.

Comment

This was Al's response on the Boom Theory BBS when I asked him what was going on:

"I'm taking the summer off to ride my motorcycle cross country and get some shoulder surgery that I've been putting off for 3 years.

Meanwhile, I'm in serious R&D for the new electric and acoustic lines that I hope to introduce @ NAMM 2003.
            Revamping all the hardware via auto cad is a time consuming pain in the ass. (Never thought it would be this hard.)
            I'm still building (and selling ) custom one off products and you'll see Boom Theory gear on several major tours this summer

However, I don't think I'll ever(never say never)try to manufacture on a large scale again in the US. My focus for now is building unique sets for people I like and working on projects that I think are cool. I really love the idea of building for people who want something acoustically or electronically unavailable from any other source.
            So, feel free to turn on anyone you want to Boom Theory (and thank you for the good words and referral) I'll be happy to build a set for anyone who wants one (as long as their not in a real big rush to get it!)"

Al

[This message has been edited by Toekneedrum (edited May 19, 2002).]
            Boom Theory Spacemuffins
            TD6
            HDI Cymbals

Comment

Working...
            X