Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just got a V-Concert Set !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got a V-Concert Set !!

WOOHOO! I just got a new V-Concert Set plus the upgraded TD-10. I couldn't afford to get the full V-Session at this time, so I'll be getting the V-Cymbals and upright Kick Drums (KD-120) sometime later this year I hope. I haven't had a chance to play around with them much yet, but from what I've heard, I like them a lot...Well, except for the bass drum sounds, I like them a lot. I think I'm going to have to edit myself a good bass drum sound.

I haven't posted a lot in here, but I have read a lot, so I wanted to say thanks to everyone in here for all of the info. It made the choice pretty easy as to what I wanted !!

if your not happy with the bass sounds than you just gotta tweakem a bit.better than any mic/acoustic bass combo i ever came across......(no this does'nt include pro studio releases)
    -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

Congrats man! Yantzgh from the MP forum, I presume?

Been meaning to get an electric kit myself, but I don't have the money for anything like the V-Concert... I'm afraid I'll have to settle for the V-Club. For now, at least

edit: I can't spell. Shoot me

[This message has been edited by Private Viper (edited May 13, 2002).]

Comment

Congrats on the Concert set. Just play with the sounds, you will find a bass that you like, just like Grravee said.

Comment

Yup, I'm from the MP forum. I can't exactly afford them either. I'm paying them off over 3 months (no interest, which is nice).

The module was the one on the floor and guess people had messed around with it. I set it back to the factory default last night and WOW...I've found some sounds I really like.

It's strange having the mix and actual drum sound coming from my headphone because I'm so used to playing an accoustic set. It will definitely take some getting used to, but so far I like it a lot !!

If only Roland Canada had the same deal they had in the States for the free upgrade stuff with the V-Concert.

Comment

Working...
          X