Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

I got ya friggin troll right here!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got ya friggin troll right here!!!!!!

Now that I have your attention could you please help me with a minor problem??
    I recently upgraded my TD-10 (TW1 card) and I have lost my backing patterns volume... Could you please tell me how to increase the volume on the various patterns??
    Thanks in advance...........

jed

Jeff...You need to do a "shift" with your volume controls...your TDW1 manual will tell you how. You have more volume control now, but the sliders are used twice. Aren't you the guy that posted that big studio pic? How is that going?
    Roland V-Pro TD20 expanded with V Expressions
    Presonus Firepod
    Reaper
    Acoustic- Spaun drums, Dunnett snare & Paiste Signature Series Cymbals.

Comment

you mean that photo he got from a person who runs the studio in italy.....lol
      -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

Yeah, this guy has not really done anything at all to earn respect from any of us.He trolled us with his previous threads about a week ago, he lied through his teeth about a studio he doesn't have,his means of "getting our attention" with this thread does not do much but make me annoyed with him even further.
        I answered his post with a tad of help, but I do not know if I care to have many more conversations with this clown....
        Presonus Firepod
        Reaper

Comment

Sure Jeff, I'd be glad to help....

First, bend down and grab your ankles as tight as you can...bend your knees a little so you can get a nice arc to your back....Secondly, make sure your legs are spread about three feet or so apart...

Thirdly, have a friend take your td-10 down from its mount on the rack...have him hold it firmly on the corners toward the rear of the unit...

Now lastly, have your friend place your td-10 as far up your arse as it can possibly go...that should help your volume problem just fine....

hope this helps..

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Gardner:
            He trolled us with his previous threads about a week ago, he lied through his teeth.....
            I missed that one! What is the link?
            Steve

'I only ever quote myself - except when I quote someone else' - me

, plenty of , and , , triggered acoustics, , and a plethora of PA blah blah freakin blah...I mean does anyone care about the specifics of pedals, speakers, processors, hardware or anything that I'm using?? :confused: Hmmm, maybe this is an appropriate place to mention that I tried out a new cymbal stand the other day...

Comment

The thread was removed (by Jeff I guess). As will this one probably...

Comment

I forgot who he was when I offered up my help to him....Is there a way to place someone here in a killfile? I am done with this guy....
                Presonus Firepod
                Reaper

Comment

Thanks again I knew I could count on you E F*ckers.............thanks

jed

Comment

Originally posted by GRRAVEE:
                    you mean that photo he got from a person who runs the studio in italy.....lol
                    That Hurts coming from a Californicator.......

Comment

You had it coming, Dude.....that shouldn't be all that big of a surprise....

Comment

this guy has been a total jerk from the get-go. I regret helping him, certainly hope none of us do from here on out.....the fact that he is not resourceful enough to figure out the volume function on the sequencer speaks for itself. congrats Jeff, out of all the members here, not only are you the biggest arse...you are pretty stupid as well.
                        Presonus Firepod
                        Reaper

Comment

jeff or svook.....or whoever you are......your post=your problem.
                          -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

Guess you can consider yourself
                            Steve

'I only ever quote myself - except when I quote someone else' - me

, plenty of , and , , triggered acoustics, , and a plethora of PA blah blah freakin blah...I mean does anyone care about the specifics of pedals, speakers, processors, hardware or anything that I'm using?? :confused: Hmmm, maybe this is an appropriate place to mention that I tried out a new cymbal stand the other day...

Comment

You guys spend so much time in this discussion forum when do you actually play??
                              Or can you??

Comment

Working...
                              X