Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Herb the Ginseng Drummer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herb the Ginseng Drummer...

Does he still do anything or is he on a beach somewhere retired???

I believe that Tim Alexander is alive and well, resurfacing for sessions, etc. He appears on the opening track of the A Perfect Circle album, mer de noms. The title of that track is The Hollow. I must say that his playing is as crisp as it ever has been. I think he had his own project called Laundry and came out with a CD right after Tales from the Punchbowl. It was probably best that he left Primus when he did. However, I will cherish all of the Primus albums he did play on forever
    Cheers,

JHH

Comment

I know that Tim has been performing with the Blue Man Group......How I wish to see him with Primus again so much...Things just arent the same without him!
      Electronics: TD-10(TDW-1),V-Concert, KD-120.

Acoustics: 6pc Pearl Master's, 5pc Pearl BLX, 4pc Precision Drum Co. Kit, Zildjian K Custom Dark Ride, Zildjian New Beats, Sabian hh Dark Crashes and Splashes, Wuhan China, Zildjian 20" Swizzle, DW Pedals, Remo Heads, Pro-Mark sticks

Comment

Originally posted by JHH:
        I believe that Tim Alexander is alive and well, resurfacing for sessions, etc. He appears on the opening track of the A Perfect Circle album, mer de noms. The title of that track is The Hollow.
        Does anyone know what heads he used, specifically on his kick? I love that sound.

td-6, pro-mark, remo, sabian, dw, tama rockstar.

Comment

Working...
        X