Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Herb the Ginseng Drummer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herb the Ginseng Drummer...

Does he still do anything or is he on a beach somewhere retired???

I believe that Tim Alexander is alive and well, resurfacing for sessions, etc. He appears on the opening track of the A Perfect Circle album, mer de noms. The title of that track is The Hollow. I must say that his playing is as crisp as it ever has been. I think he had his own project called Laundry and came out with a CD right after Tales from the Punchbowl. It was probably best that he left Primus when he did. However, I will cherish all of the Primus albums he did play on forever
    Cheers,

JHH

Comment

I know that Tim has been performing with the Blue Man Group......How I wish to see him with Primus again so much...Things just arent the same without him!
      Electronics: TD-10(TDW-1),V-Concert, KD-120.

Acoustics: 6pc Pearl Master's, 5pc Pearl BLX, 4pc Precision Drum Co. Kit, Zildjian K Custom Dark Ride, Zildjian New Beats, Sabian hh Dark Crashes and Splashes, Wuhan China, Zildjian 20" Swizzle, DW Pedals, Remo Heads, Pro-Mark sticks

Comment

Originally posted by JHH:
        I believe that Tim Alexander is alive and well, resurfacing for sessions, etc. He appears on the opening track of the A Perfect Circle album, mer de noms. The title of that track is The Hollow.
        Does anyone know what heads he used, specifically on his kick? I love that sound.

td-6, pro-mark, remo, sabian, dw, tama rockstar.

Comment

Working...
        X