Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

vclub stand height

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vclub stand height

Hello. I've pretty much decided to buy the v-club kit, and I'd like to set it up with my acoustic kit. I want the pads just above where my rack toms sit so I can play them while I'm on my acoustic kit. Will the stand adjust this high, or do I need to get that Gibraltar cage? My power toms are probably about "average" height from the kick, with maybe not more than 1/2 an inch space between the kick shell and the rim of the resonator head on the toms.

Don't know if it's any help, but I bought a TD6 a while back and like most drummers I had tons of hardware knocking around - seemed crazy to buy the rack as well, so I bought a few multiclamps instead.

Check out the Gibraltar / Dixon ball-and-socket multiclamps (you'll need the Medium arms, not the large) to add to your existing hardware, or even the Tama holders with a multiclamp. Premier ones were just far too expensive (and I am in the UK...go figure)

Most of my hardware is Pearl and the Gibraltar stuff is perfect - I got two twin arm holders and two single arm holders for about 60: my whole rig now sits on three boom cymbal stands: SN / HH / Four Toms / Four CY6 - works perfectly well and is really compact: I 40" stands case and one 14" power tom case takes the whole kit.

I'll post a piccy when I get round to it!

Hope it's of some help.

Comment

definatly. I'd like to see the pics when you get them!!!

Comment

Working...
      X