Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

New York?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York?

I am going to be in New York city in april. Can anyone recomend a good music store that has edrums to check out.

Thanks
    Kurt
    Kurt

Pearl drums converted with hart adc, roland kd7's, pd 120 for snare, various roland rubber pads, hart e cymbals and pads, td8, td6, 2 mackie srm450s and mackie sub. mackie sr 24-4 mixer........and always growing.

Try Sam Ash or Manny's Music on W. 48th St.

Comment

Sam Ash's NYC Electronic drum room is real small and they don't let you play for more than 5 minutes before kicking you out (like they did to me). They have another store in Westbury, Long Island that has a bigger Electronic drum room and they don't really bother you. Before I bought my V-Clubs I would go in there a few times a week and play for over an hour and nobody bothered me.
      Westbury is about 40 min. from NYC by car or train.

Comment

thanks for the info!

Kurt
        Kurt

Pearl drums converted with hart adc, roland kd7's, pd 120 for snare, various roland rubber pads, hart e cymbals and pads, td8, td6, 2 mackie srm450s and mackie sub. mackie sr 24-4 mixer........and always growing.

Comment

Working...
        X