Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off topic again - read if you are bored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off topic again - read if you are bored

So I am listening to the new Hoobastank song "Crawling in the Dark"....about 31 seconds into the song I hear it...a classic double trigger on a bass drum.... I have never heard this on a professional recording, and my ears are always tuned into analyzing drum sounds on just about every song I ever listen to...(kinda making me schitzo...)..

Man, I feel like a real technoweenie, but I am suprised to hear that on a drum track, expecially with things like Protools or Cubase... Is it just me?? Anyone else here even ever heard of Hoobastank??

Ever heard a professional song with edrum f---ups?

Lemme know.

Erik
    SEPdrums

[This message has been edited by sepdrums (edited March 23, 2002).]

I dunno what version you have been listening to, but in the one i've got, there is nothing. Plus there was no double triggering when i saw them live. You might be confusing it with the beat, it has two really quick bass drums in a row, which i guess could be taken for double triggering... i dunno.

Ben

Comment

Ah ha your a technoweenie.........

------------------
      ~REDMAN~
      ~REDMAN~

Comment

Working...
      X