Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

My New V-Custom set still with the PD-7 pads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New V-Custom set still with the PD-7 pads?

I've been reading in various groups and here that the new V-customs are going to have two PD-7's replaced with the new CY-12's. Well I recieved my new set from musicians Friend the other day and it came with three pd-7's. Am I missing out?

ljedik

From what I've read, the updated V-Custom sets are not yet available in the U.S., but will be shortly. I've not seen any price information on the new sets but I'm assuming that you were able to get your current V-Customs for less than what the upgraded set will go for.
    Roland TD-12, Pearl DRX-1 tom and snare pads, Roland PD-8 pads for cymbals, DW pedals and stands, Pearl and Gibraltar hardware

Comment

so should I get a return slip for these and book a trip to europe?
      what a bummer....I never get the good deals...

Comment

Originally posted by Ljedik:
        so should I get a return slip for these and book a trip to europe?
        what a bummer....I never get the good deals...

Awwww, cheer up Kid! Package that shid up asap & send it back. You can wait another month or two, can't you? That's definitely what I would do. Tell Mus. Friend that you'll order from them when they get the updated V-Custom set, & to hurry the phuck up if they want you as a 2-3 thousand dollar customer. You can return for any reason within 30 days!

Trust me pal, the CY-12R/Cs are profoundly more Aesthetic, Fluid, Ergonomic, & Coo' as a muddaphucka. I just bought 2 & have 2 PD7s laying around I might sell or use at a later date with whatever expansion I end up buying. Ok, Good Luck, Ljedik!

------------------
        Thanx.
        Alex & me V's! http://photos.yahoo.com/flexapr
        Thanx. Alex & me V's! http://photos.yahoo.com/flexapr

Comment

Working...
        X