Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

One Simple Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Simple Question

Hi all, I just ordered my V-session today and have a stupid question for all you V-Veterans...

Does it come with the cord to hook up a cd player to the TD-10 to play along with CD music? Or do I buy that seperately? Thanks.
    [this space for sale]

i believe you will need that separately. fortunately it's cheap from the nearest radio shack.

Comment

You may already have one. If you have a computer with speakers, they usually give you an extra cable. You may have one lying around. I have about 6.

Comment

Roland part number 65C-MP270 : 6 foot CD to TD-10 connector with glass-reinforced resin collars, Kevlar banding, COSM-tuned resonance shielding. Available in white, red, or purple flake. - $249.95.
        Immensely powerful yet with a liquid cat-quick elegance

Comment

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
          -Drumlogic, V-session, Visulite/roland cymbals, (2)Mackie srm-450's, bbe 482 sonic maximizer,

Comment

I'll make sure to run out and get one Gingerbaker... lol...

Thanks for the imput guys.

------------------
            VROOM VROOM
            [this space for sale]

Comment

purple flake.......pure genius roflmao
              -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

Working...
              X