Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Simple Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Simple Question

Hi all, I just ordered my V-session today and have a stupid question for all you V-Veterans...

Does it come with the cord to hook up a cd player to the TD-10 to play along with CD music? Or do I buy that seperately? Thanks.
    [this space for sale]

i believe you will need that separately. fortunately it's cheap from the nearest radio shack.

Comment

You may already have one. If you have a computer with speakers, they usually give you an extra cable. You may have one lying around. I have about 6.

Comment

Roland part number 65C-MP270 : 6 foot CD to TD-10 connector with glass-reinforced resin collars, Kevlar banding, COSM-tuned resonance shielding. Available in white, red, or purple flake. - $249.95.
        Immensely powerful yet with a liquid cat-quick elegance

Comment

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
          -Drumlogic, V-session, Visulite/roland cymbals, (2)Mackie srm-450's, bbe 482 sonic maximizer,

Comment

I'll make sure to run out and get one Gingerbaker... lol...

Thanks for the imput guys.

------------------
            VROOM VROOM
            [this space for sale]

Comment

purple flake.......pure genius roflmao
              -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

Working...
              X