Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Td-6k for practise-purpose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Td-6k for practise-purpose

I'm thinking about buying a TD-6K, mostly for practicing. Here are my questions to you:

* Is it possible to use double bass with one kickdrum-trigger, or do you have to use seperate triggers for each pedal? - If so, how do you assign the ekstra trigger to the module?

* How much noise does the pads produce? -I mean, can you go crazy in the middle of the night, without complaints from your neighbours the following day...

* Is the built-in metronome capable of doing odd-meters?

I hope I make myself clear,- I'm not from around here you know!

Originally posted by Viking:
    I'm thinking about buying a TD-6K, mostly for practicing. Here are my questions to you:

* Is it possible to use double bass with one kickdrum-trigger, or do you have to use seperate triggers for each pedal? - If so, how do you assign the ekstra trigger to the module?

* How much noise does the pads produce? -I mean, can you go crazy in the middle of the night, without complaints from your neighbours the following day...

* Is the built-in metronome capable of doing odd-meters?

I hope I make myself clear,- I'm not from around here you know!
    Hi Viking. The kick should chain to a second kick so you only use one trigger.

Your neighbors won't wait until the morning! (this refers mostly to the kick. Should not be a problem with mesh, might be a problem with PD-9 type pads depending on walls, ducts, floor, etc.)

Don't know about the meter question.

[This message has been edited by Boingo (edited February 24, 2002).]
    Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Working...
    X