Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

accoustic AND vdrums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accoustic AND vdrums

do any of you have accoustic drums, the whole deal, snare, kick, toms AND the v's mixed together??

hahaha. reminds me of this stewart copeland quote in his recent MD interview:

"... without all of these drums in the way, it suddenly got a lot easier to play! I could really groove without all of these drums everywhere."

ps: i do incorporate electronic in with my acoustics, in the both the form of acoustic triggers and my one remaining pintech vision 12" pad, which i use mostly as an auxilliary snare sound.

[This message has been edited by digitsone (edited February 23, 2002).]

Comment

I have thought about doing it also. I have a vintage 60's Ludwig kit that I would love to play more. I also have a huge e kit and can't really see adding to them. I have gone back and forth on this for almost a year now.

Comment

im going to do it. i have a v club at home and a v custom at church. because of an introductory deal coming into my state, i can trade my v custom straight out, even trade for a brand new from the factory DW kit.
        i'll play the dw's and have my v club mixed in as secondary snare, percussion ect.

Comment

Working...
        X