Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Yamaha HhHat pedal/Roland Brain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha HhHat pedal/Roland Brain

I have just changed from a Yamaha DTXpress Brain to a Roland TD6 & I have suffered with the problem of my Yamaha HH60 not triggering the TD6.

Having trawled thru the forum here I stumbled on the answer I required..... unfortunately for us drummers who reside in the UK we cant get the Radio Shack adaptor (274-1520C) over here (Maplins, RS etc dont stock them)...but Maplins stock a 1/4" mono jack-1/4" Stereo socket which works fine. The grand price of 69p, stock code is FK11.

Hope this is some use. Now back to my drumming!!

Tandy is the same company as Radio Shack, so they might be able to supply the exact part..?

Schmunk
    TD-8, Pintech pads, Pearl rack, Mackie SRM-450, Behringer 802 mixer and DSP1400 UltraMizer, Electric Sticks.

Comment

Yea, when I bought my Drumtech pedals, they had a problem with a Yamaha module. I ordered a couple of "adapters" from drumtech for 12 bucks each. turns out they were just headphone adapters- $1.50 from Radio Shack...

-Jim
      Hart 6.4 Pro TE3.2 kit (plus extra 8" Hart tom)
      3x CY-14, 1x CY-15, CY-12HH, KitToys 8" and 10" splash, Visu-Lite 18" China
      TD-10 w/ TDW-1, TD-8, SPDS Sampling Pad
      FD-8, Tama Iron Cobra Flexi-Glide double pedal
      1x PD-7, 2x PD-9, Hart Hammer
      Hart and Gibraltar hardware

Comment

Hi Jim,

I emailed Drum Tech regarding their solution to this problem & they mailed me back saying they dont have anything & suggested controlling the TD6 by midi.

In fairness they didnt try selling me something with massive mark up!!

Lammo

Comment

Working...
        X