Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V-Session adverts...confused...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Session adverts...confused...

I've just bought the V-Session White kit and I love it, but I see from many descriptions of the v-session kits that it has OVER 1000 sounds/instruments.
    ---------
    From the two manuals I have (TD-10 and TDW-1) listing all the preset instrument lists, all I can find is that the TD-10 comes with 599 usable sounds, and the TDW-1 come with more sounds that takes it up to 958 usable sounds.

Can ANYONE please tell me where and why these kits that are advertised have extra sounds as I'm really confused.

????

Maverick

Case in point: http://www.chrisbsmusic.com/drumsticks.html

I noticed that also. Im not sure what it means however, If you like at all the different sounds you can make by editing, the number goes into the tens of thousands.

------------------
    -Drumlogic, V-session, Visulite/roland cymbals, (2)Mackie srm-450's, bbe 482 sonic maximizer,
    -Drumlogic, V-session, Visulite/roland cymbals, (2)Mackie srm-450's, bbe 482 sonic maximizer,

Comment

Drumlogic

Yeah, never thought of that, but hey...isn't that like cheating?

Surely that's false advertising?

Maverick

Comment

TD-10: Drum Instruments 600, Backing Instruments 50
        TDW-1: 360 sounds
        1010 sounds total

Comment

actually the sequencer at any given point is loaded at 54 voices(sounds) which puts you at 1002 if im not mistaken.............l8tr
          -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

or what cliff said,........lol
            -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

Working...
            X