Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Mix In Trouble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mix In Trouble!

Hello my friends! I just recieved my Pintech Concertcast/ TD-6 kit from MidwestPercussion, and its ****ing thrilling. Unfortunately, I cant seem to get my minidisc player to mix in the module. The manual said plug it in, start playing the md player, and it'll come through the headphones off the module.. but this seems thusfar to be a total lie, there's no sound whatsoever.. any help? Thank you!

MAKE SURE YOUR CORD IS STEREO(2 RINGS) NOT MONO PLUG PLAYER INTO MIX JACK AND THE PLUG HEAD PHONES TO PHONE JACK.....TURN UP PHONE VOLUME AND TURN UP MIX VOLUME......HAVE FUN
    -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

Originally posted by DeathMetalDave:
      I cant seem to get my minidisc player to mix in the module. The manual said plug it in, start playing the md player, and it'll come through the headphones off the module.. but this seems thusfar to be a total lie, there's no sound whatsoever.. any help? Thank you!
      DeathMetal Dave: This kind of thing happens all the time. Your module is rebelling at your choice of music. Try plugging in some Peter, Paul and Mary music. The Momma's and the Poppa's should work too. Each day play something with a little more bite. You have to gradually work up to death metal, Dave. You just can't come out of nowhere with that kind of stuff.

I'll assume you verified your HP's work by testing in some other piece of equipment. A mono cord should have played at least one side of your headphones so that's probably not it. Of course you have to push the 1/4" plug all the way in the socket. Turning up the mix in signal strength and the headphone volume sometimes helps too. Using a line out signal from your MD is also cool. Seems like Gravee is on target there.

Hmmm, I seem to give my best advice around 4 am.
      Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Working...
      X