Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ride cymbal died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ride cymbal died

i turn on the v custom and go to play and the ride cymbal is dead. i plug the kick cord into the outlet and hit the cymbal and it sounds the kick, put it back, hit it and its dead. the module shows its triggering, but its dead. i look at settings, but cant figure it out. finally, after failing all else, i reset to the factory setting and it works. now i begin from ground zero. what could have caused that?

you either hosed a trigger setting somehow or the td-8 software is extremely buggy. the most likely scenario is of course the former, albert probably done inadvertantly. sounds like you were tweaking your settings?

Comment

Originally posted by furrtig:
      the module shows its triggering, but its dead. i look at settings, but cant figure it out. finally, after failing all else, i reset to the factory setting and it works. now i begin from ground zero. what could have caused that?
      Yep, you hosed your settings. If I set my volume to zero the trigger light comes on. If I set the pad selection to off the light comes on. Max out your threshold should do it to. You're lucky it's only operator malfunction.
      Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Working...
      X