Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

prob a stooooopid question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prob a stooooopid question

ok, still new to this stuff....i saw in musicians friend a thinga majig that you can strap onto say your leg or what ever and plug it in a module and use as a trigger. could one take this and say attatch it to a practice pad and plug it into the roland modules for another pad??? thanks guys, this site is great, and from all the forums i read, you guys have the least infighting ive ever seen.

Originally posted by furrtig:
    thanks guys, this site is great, and from all the forums i read, you guys have the least infighting ive ever seen.
    That's a knee slapper if I ever heard one!

Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Boingo:
      That's a knee slapper if I ever heard one!
      Yeah, what you know anyway Boingo? You have not much idea about anything.
      Yeah, you heard me buddy. YOU SUCK!!!!
      Steve

'I only ever quote myself - except when I quote someone else' - me

, plenty of , and , , triggered acoustics, , and a plethora of PA blah blah freakin blah...I mean does anyone care about the specifics of pedals, speakers, processors, hardware or anything that I'm using?? :confused: Hmmm, maybe this is an appropriate place to mention that I tried out a new cymbal stand the other day...

Comment

Originally posted by Steveo the Devo:
        Yeah, what you know anyway Boingo? You have not much idea about anything.
        Yeah, you heard me buddy. YOU SUCK!!!!
        Yeah? Well your momma wears army boots you bug eyed creep! And what does someone who plays drums in fairy outfits know anyways?
        Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

The LAST thing we need is a flame war. I'm so sick and tired of always putting up with the macho-man " I'm better at yelling than you are" thing. People like that make me want to puke. Give it a rest you ignorant, ugly, stubby, useless, afterbirth-eating idiots!!
          Immensely powerful yet with a liquid cat-quick elegance

Comment

ROFL JUDE
            -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

oy veh, vat have i started??? i orig only wanted an answer on the trigger question....
              after being on RMMP and the d'addario site for a long time, you guys are like mother theresa! now, about that trigger thing.....

Comment

BWAAAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAAHAHAHAHWHAHWHAHAAHWHHAHAHWHAHAHWHAHAHAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA

Here...this will get the flames going:

By all of your gear from www.sepdrums.com and www.gearhead-music.com

Erik

Comment

oy veh, vat have i started??? i orig only wanted an answer on the trigger question....
                  after being on RMMP and the d'addario site for a long time, you guys are like mother theresa! now, about that trigger thing.....
                  Mother Teresa! You talking bout my momma? Don't you ever talk about my momma. Why your momma is so ugly she makes blind children cry, she looked out the window and the police fined her for mooning, they put her face on a box of Ex-Lax and sold it empty, she gives Freddy Kreuger nightmares, when she was a baby they had to feed her with a slingshot, she looks like she ran the 100 yd dash in a 90 yd gym, she practices birth control by leaving the lights on, it looks like she was bobbing for french-fries.

So take that you mangy maggot!

Comment

1-2-3-4

I declare flame war...!

Schmunk

p.s. you're all a bunch of wankers
                    TD-8, Pintech pads, Pearl rack, Mackie SRM-450, Behringer 802 mixer and DSP1400 UltraMizer, Electric Sticks.

Comment

you bunch of slope headed neandrethals, i mereley ask a question and you savages just run amuk. give a bunch of folk sticks and things to beat on and they devolve into java man. perhaps in a few millinium you can progress to savages and have you own tribe, and boingo, since you slandered my santly mother, you can be the chief of the tribe....you will be..."chief dirty ass of the neverwipe tribe".
                      (this site is better than i thought)

Comment

and boingo, since you slandered my santly mother, you can be the chief of the tribe....you will be..."chief dirty ass of the neverwipe tribe".
                        (this site is better than i thought)
                        Golly, gee wilikers furrtig, that's, sniff, the nicest thing anybody has said to me in a week, sniff, sniff. thanks....

Comment

aw shucks beav, i was just giving ya the business......

Comment

He don't need any more business. His momma's got all she can handle right now.

Who said that?!?

Comment

Originally posted by kv968:
                              He don't need any more business. His momma's got all she can handle right now.

Who said that?!?
                              Yeah, well I hear yo momma is so fat...

...her nickname is "DAMN".
                              ...she eats Wheat Thicks.
                              ...she was floating in the ocean and Spain claimed her for the new world.
                              ...she put on her lipstick with a paint-roller.
                              ...when she steps on a scale, it read "one at a time, please".
                              ...she's got her own area code!
                              ...even Bill Gates couldn't pay for her liposuction!
                              ...when she goes to an amusement park, people try to ride HER!
                              ...she sat on a quarter and a booger shot out of George Washington's nose.
                              ...she rolled over 4 quarters and it made a dollar!
                              ...when she lies on the beach no one else gets sun!
                              ...when she bunjie jumps she goes straight to hell!
                              ...she's got more Chins than a Hong Kong phone book!
                              ...her senior pictures had to be aeriel views!
                              ...everytime she walks in high heels, she strikes oil!
                              ...she fell and made the Grand Canyon!
                              ...she sat on the beach and Greenpeace threw her in!
                              ...when she hauls ass, she has to make two trips!
                              ...she has a wooden leg with a kickstand!
                              ...when she fell over she rocked herself asleep trying to get up again.
                              ...she influences the tides.
                              ...when I tried to drive around her I ran out of gas.
                              ...when she dances at a concert the whole band skips.
                              ...she stands in two time zones.
                              ...she left the house in high heels and when ...she came back she had on flip flops.
                              ...you have to grease the door frame and hold a twinkie on the other side just to get her through.
                              ...she sets off car alarms when she runs.
                              ...she uses redwoods to pick her teeth.
                              ...she stepped on a rainbow and made Skittles.
                              she would have been in E.T., but when she rode the bike across the moon, she caused an eclipse.

Comment

Working...
                              X