Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Longer A Virgin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Longer A Virgin

WMP

(Weapon of Mass Percussion)

I can't get it to play and it won't let me download it. Could be because I'm at work. Anyone else having a problem?
    Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

I can't get it or the other Vdrummers' files to do anything. Cyberjam had to adjust some settings to help me upload it. I wonder if maybe that has something to do with it. ???
      WMP

Comment

I think Cyberjam is getting it worked out. Let me know what you guys think.
        WMP

Comment

Sounds like me before I sold my drum machine.

Keep rockin !!

Steve.

Comment

Cool ditty, matts64! Did you record it as MIDI data initially, or straight to audio?

Comment

Originally posted by K-Chuck:
              Cool ditty, matts64! Did you record it as MIDI data initially, or straight to audio?

Hi! Thanks K-Chuck.

I recorded it straight to audio. Initially, I tried to record it as MIDI data. However, when playing the sequence, it would sound the MIDI notes assigned to the computer's keyboard. Hence, I generated piano music...rather BAD piano music!
              I don't yet know how to change the computer's midi notes to match what is coming from the TD10. Any suggestions anybody?

WMP

Comment

Working...
              X