Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

OT: looking for Drum Video of J Morello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: looking for Drum Video of J Morello

Any recommendations for sources on the net for purchasing drum instructional videos? I'm looking for one with Joe Morello that goes into the whole moeller technique thing.

Thanks

if you want instruction about moeller technique then you should check out jim chapin's speed, power and endurance video. it is still widely available.

Comment

www.ebay.com

Comment

wolfereeno,
        I actually just ordered both the morello videos from proaudiomusic.com (haven't got them yet, so we'll see how their service is).

I also have the Chapin video, and yes it's good, but in my opinion he kind of rambles a bit. The Morello video, I believe, also covers the teachings of Stone and Gladstone in addition to Moeller. Not to dis the Chapin video though - it's still a "must have". Also, Dave Weckl covers Moeller in his video "How to develop technique".

Mike
        ATV aDrums, ATV aD5, eDRUMin, Presonus Quantum 2, SD3

Comment

Hi

The Moeller technique is also featured in the latest issue of Modern Drummer.

Vandal

Comment

Originally posted by vandal:
            Hi

The Moeller technique is also featured in the latest issue of Modern Drummer.

Vandal
            I read that - but they mentioned a couple of videos - Chapin and Morello I believe. Not sure which ones though.

Comment

I get most of my drum videos, method books, etc. from www.foreverdrumming.com. Most of their stuff have discounted prices, anywhere from 5%to 20%, with specials running all the time. been ordering from them for several years and they have ALL of what is out there.

Santiago

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=1514052485 here ya go
                -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

Working...
                X