Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is some music I did with my V-Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is some music I did with my V-Club

Hello, everyone. I am Jimmy and have a studio in Orlando. I recently acquired a Club kit and threw a few demos together at www.mp3.com/Jimmy_Rossi. Check it out! All synth - lovers are sure to enjoy this stuff!! Let me know what ya think!

------------------

nicely done, man, congrats.

Comment

spherical
      Robert

Comment

Sounds great!! It's nice to see someone else rock'n on the V's in Orlando!

Comment

good stuff man
          -Pete

Comment

This stuff rocks man!! Very intersting music. Excellent job.

------------------
            -Drumlogic, V-session, Visulite/roland cymbals, (2)Mackie srm-450's, bbe 482 sonic maximizer, spd-20
            -Drumlogic, V-session, Visulite/roland cymbals, (2)Mackie srm-450's, bbe 482 sonic maximizer,

Comment

hey, now THAT'S what i like to hear. no, seriously i'm impressed. infact i think i will be downloading that one... =) too bad your in florida, i'd ask if we could get together and make some music.

-Jackie O Slashes

-p.s.(are you a fan of apoptygma berzerk? they just come to mind after hearing that. and i mean that in the best way...)
              Jackie O Slashes

Comment

Actually, Jackie I'm not really in to APB too much, however i did get to see them exactly one year ago here in Orlando, and I enjoyed the show alot. Most of my influence comes from The Cure, Cocteau Twins, D.M., Radiohead and CURVE. And NIN

Comment

Working...
                X