Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

This is some music I did with my V-Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is some music I did with my V-Club

Hello, everyone. I am Jimmy and have a studio in Orlando. I recently acquired a Club kit and threw a few demos together at www.mp3.com/Jimmy_Rossi. Check it out! All synth - lovers are sure to enjoy this stuff!! Let me know what ya think!

------------------

nicely done, man, congrats.

Comment

spherical
      Robert

Comment

Sounds great!! It's nice to see someone else rock'n on the V's in Orlando!

Comment

good stuff man
          -Pete

Comment

This stuff rocks man!! Very intersting music. Excellent job.

------------------
            -Drumlogic, V-session, Visulite/roland cymbals, (2)Mackie srm-450's, bbe 482 sonic maximizer, spd-20
            -Drumlogic, V-session, Visulite/roland cymbals, (2)Mackie srm-450's, bbe 482 sonic maximizer,

Comment

hey, now THAT'S what i like to hear. no, seriously i'm impressed. infact i think i will be downloading that one... =) too bad your in florida, i'd ask if we could get together and make some music.

-Jackie O Slashes

-p.s.(are you a fan of apoptygma berzerk? they just come to mind after hearing that. and i mean that in the best way...)
              Jackie O Slashes

Comment

Actually, Jackie I'm not really in to APB too much, however i did get to see them exactly one year ago here in Orlando, and I enjoyed the show alot. Most of my influence comes from The Cure, Cocteau Twins, D.M., Radiohead and CURVE. And NIN

Comment

Working...
                X