Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Oh Most High Search Engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Most High Search Engine

Originally posted by mike529:
    Hi All,
    Iíve been reading the posts on this site for quite a while, and you folks have given me a lot of great information! I just want to say thanks, and I decided to register and post this today ... I have used the information on this site many times to find answers to my V-drum questions, and have never needed to post because of the great search function! Anyway, just wanted to say hello and thanks from Mike!
    Welcome In MikeFiveTwentyNine!

Uh Oh Gang! I just discovered that webmasters have removed all posts over one year old. Does this mean Almighty Search Engine is no longer Almighty? Gasp!

Comment

Originally posted by Marc.:
      Uh Oh Gang! I just discovered that webmasters have removed all posts over one year old. Does this mean Almighty Search Engine is no longer Almighty? Gasp!
      Just guarantees traffic to the site. Eventually they will expire the "WHERE DID ALL MY KITS GO WHEN I UPGRADED?" questions, and we will get to answer them again...

- Hans

- Hans

Comment

Hello Hans - good to hear from you, long time.

Well, seems that Most High & Mighty Search Engine is still Lord. Just did a test and it does search beyond the one year mark. However, fine-tune your search as it will only display a maximum of 200 matches. More than e'nuff 4 me. To access threads more than one year old w/o Most XLNT, clik on link titled `Member Archive' at beginning of each forum.

Search On,
        - -~

Comment

All hail the mighty search engine!
          Steve

'I only ever quote myself - except when I quote someone else' - me

, plenty of , and , , triggered acoustics, , and a plethora of PA blah blah freakin blah...I mean does anyone care about the specifics of pedals, speakers, processors, hardware or anything that I'm using?? :confused: Hmmm, maybe this is an appropriate place to mention that I tried out a new cymbal stand the other day...

Comment

Working...
          X