Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V Session Rack Breakdown HELP!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V Session Rack Breakdown HELP!!!!

I'm moving soon and I have my V Session all packed up. The Rack is taking up a great deal of room. Is it recommended to break it down entirely? Right now I just have it folded together, the way it was when I bought it.

I'm also thinking of boxing it and shipping it(the rack) by itself, where can I get a box that will fit it? I've tried the music stores.

Suggestions are appreciated!!!

Check your local music stores for a box. Also check w/local manufacturing/electronics companies. Most retail stores recycle their boxes and no longer "throw them out".

The quick & dirty thing to do would be to bubble-wrap the rack, then "wrap it up" in that commonly available thick brown paper that comes in wide rolls. I've seen this stuff at places like Leow's or Home Depot type places.

Comment

Originally posted by Marc.:
      ... that commonly available thick brown paper that comes in wide rolls. I've seen this stuff at places like Leow's or Home Depot type places.
      ask for "butcher paper." the kind you used to trace yourself with when you were in elementary school.

Comment

bicycle box?
        Immensely powerful yet with a liquid cat-quick elegance

Comment

I'M A NEWB AND FRANKLY,HARLOCK'S KNOWLEDGE OF THE "KRAFT" PROCESS SCARES ME A BIT.YET I FIND MYSELF WANTING TO HEAR MORE......HEH.. THE SITE AND INFO ARE JUST WHAT I'VE BEEN HOPING FOR.AS A NEW V-CONCERT OWNER I'M SURE I'LL HAVE SOME QUESTIONS IN THE FUTURE AND HOPEFULLY RETURN THE FAVOR WITH SOME GOOD ADVICE SOMEDAY.JUST GLAD TO BE HERE.HELLO ALL

------------------
          -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

Working...
          X