Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Position of TD6 module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Position of TD6 module

Is there any reason why I couldnt mount the TD6 module on my V-club set on the right side next to the "floor tom" rather than the usual place next to the hi-hat pad? I want to disapear the the wiring bundle from showing directly into my living room....on the other side I can hide it in a corner. I am planning on building a sound isolation riser facing into my living room so I can see my adoring fans (all six of them)..HaHa

I am going to also put in some flush mounted halogen lights to light up the set from the underside at night...It really does make the set look like hi-tech furniture in my living room.

------------------
    The Captain
    The Captain

That'll work fine, just as long as you remember how many toms you have and don't carry a fill a little too far...
    -Pete

Comment

My module is on the right and I have never had a problem with it. Of course I am left handed.

[This message has been edited by FloridaDrummer (edited January 29, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaDrummer:
        My module is on the right and I have never had a problem with it. Of course I am left handed.

Remember....left handed people are in the right frame of mind. I write and shoot left handed but do everything else right handed...including play drums...I have tried but cant do it for mor than a minute or two before reverting back.....of course I cant sing while playing either...actually I cant sing when not playing...Ha ha

The Captain

Comment

I always put mine on the right side of trhe set!
          I'm a drummer. I don't play the timpani! Hire a percussionist!!!

Comment

Originally posted by captainbk:
            Remember....left handed people are in the right frame of mind. I write and shoot left handed but do everything else right handed...including play drums...I have tried but cant do it for mor than a minute or two before reverting back.....of course I cant sing while playing either...actually I cant sing when not playing...Ha ha
            I just switched my kit to make it right handed, including bass. I want to work on my independence more. That forces you to not revert back.

Comment

Working...
            X