Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Position of TD6 module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Position of TD6 module

Is there any reason why I couldnt mount the TD6 module on my V-club set on the right side next to the "floor tom" rather than the usual place next to the hi-hat pad? I want to disapear the the wiring bundle from showing directly into my living room....on the other side I can hide it in a corner. I am planning on building a sound isolation riser facing into my living room so I can see my adoring fans (all six of them)..HaHa

I am going to also put in some flush mounted halogen lights to light up the set from the underside at night...It really does make the set look like hi-tech furniture in my living room.

------------------
    The Captain
    The Captain

That'll work fine, just as long as you remember how many toms you have and don't carry a fill a little too far...
    -Pete

Comment

My module is on the right and I have never had a problem with it. Of course I am left handed.

[This message has been edited by FloridaDrummer (edited January 29, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaDrummer:
        My module is on the right and I have never had a problem with it. Of course I am left handed.

Remember....left handed people are in the right frame of mind. I write and shoot left handed but do everything else right handed...including play drums...I have tried but cant do it for mor than a minute or two before reverting back.....of course I cant sing while playing either...actually I cant sing when not playing...Ha ha

The Captain

Comment

I always put mine on the right side of trhe set!
          I'm a drummer. I don't play the timpani! Hire a percussionist!!!

Comment

Originally posted by captainbk:
            Remember....left handed people are in the right frame of mind. I write and shoot left handed but do everything else right handed...including play drums...I have tried but cant do it for mor than a minute or two before reverting back.....of course I cant sing while playing either...actually I cant sing when not playing...Ha ha
            I just switched my kit to make it right handed, including bass. I want to work on my independence more. That forces you to not revert back.

Comment

Working...
            X