Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone try mounting td-10 in a rack ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone try mounting td-10 in a rack ??

I'm interested in mounting my Td-10 in a rack, anyone know of any rack ears available?? or anyone have any specs on how to make some??...thanks, Josh
    Roland V-concert, Hart e-cymbal II's, drumKAT, trapKAT, midiKITI, emu 5000 ultra, ddrum4, Gibralter rack

do you know how many rack spaces the td-10 takes up with the roland mount after cables and all ?
    Roland V-concert, Hart e-cymbal II's, drumKAT, trapKAT, midiKITI, emu 5000 ultra, ddrum4, Gibralter rack

Comment

I think I might just keep the module mounted on the rack for now..I just bought an emu and some other rack gear, and was thinking about mounting it in the case with everything else...but, it just doesn't seem practical..

Comment

The TD10 mounts on a flat rack tray. There are two screws on the bottom of the TD10 that line up perfectly with the holes drilled into the rack tray. I can't remember the name of the tray, but I bought it at Guitar Center. The tray has many hole patterns drilled through it.

The TD10 takes up three rack spaces. Mine is mounted in a 6 space rack with a power module on the bottom two, the TD10 in the middle three and a BBE on the top space. I've used it this way since the TD10 was new, with no problems, whatsoever.

The rack case was custom-built and is only 10 inches deep.

Jay
        jg52

Comment

Working...
        X