Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Big up to Erik at SEP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big up to Erik at SEP

I recently bought a Hart Pro 6.4 with a td8 from SEP Drums at an auction on ebay. Before I called Erik at SEP to give him my credit card info. I actually found the setup for $100 cheaper on another site. I mentioned this to Erik when I called him and he immediately said he would match the price which he didn't have to do since I was bound by the price I bid on ebay. Now that's what I call good business:0 Now I think I'll just hibernate for three weeks dreaming about my set till it arrives. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I did get a couple of quotes before bidding and the price was comparable so I pulled the trigger. It was after I bid that I was turned on to another dealer that had the lower price. I was like damn, 100 bucks, thats a set of headphones. But thanks to Erik, I have no stress about my purchase
    Back to sleep.

Comment

Blah, blah..... Sep is the man, whoopsy-frigging-do..... blah, blah…. little red people.

------------------
      Outboard gear: Focusrite Compounder, Drawmer MX-30, BBE-482, Aphex C-104, Behringer T1951 4-Band Parametric Tube EQ, Lexicon MPX1, Mackie 1402-VLZ, (Crown K2 amp & Cerwin Vega V-253 speakers = 1600 watts @ 4 ohms continues power, peak at 3000 watts) and Sony MDR-V700DJ headphones.
      Studio

Comment

Ok....that's it....nobudy calls me a little red people uh person, now I'm on hafta cutcha....BTW, what's that mean?

Comment

It's all good.

Thanks for the plug BTW....

Erik
          SEPdrums

Comment

Originally posted by c. jude:
            Um, actually I think that was a shot at SEP, not you. You see, SEP and szvook were gonna have a d1ck measuring contest at NAMM and didn't work out. Oh never mind. It's a ddrum reference aimed to rib SEP I think.[/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks for clearing that up c.jude.
            Hey szvook...much respect mon.

D_ck measuring contest, huh? I believe they would have to attend a NAMBLA convention for that.

Comment

Ok, so I don't know how to work the quote thing yet. Gimme time, I'm a newbie.

Comment

Working...
              X