Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

BOSE-speakers-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOSE-speakers-

Has any one tried Bose subs out there?
    I saw a new release on some subs from those guys-(BOSE)-and its driving me crazy to hear if anyone currently uses any kind of BOSE speakers-HIGHS&LOWS?? Ive got to try these out-they look great-

Surely you must be trying to start a flame-war. Check out www.audioreview.com for some good old fashioned Bose-bashing.

Mike
    ATV aDrums, ATV aD5, eDRUMin, Presonus Quantum 2, SD3

Comment

Thank you-That will help--

Comment

I currently play my V-club set through my home stereo system powering a Bose AM15 (powered sub-woofer) speaker system. I have a 120 watt per channel Kenwood reciever for power. I run a 5 channel mixer through the tape loop and connect my drums to the mixer before the graphic equalizer. I can very easilly mix the music and the v-drums

I love the way it sounds. I have the Sub module right where the kick drum would be so sonic placement is very good. The thing I like is that I can play along with music at relatively low volume levels.

As far as the debate goes on Bose speakers, you love them or hate them....I am afraid to say that I love them. Some people say that the highs are too tinny....but after listening to loud music for 35 years, I need that extra treble to make up for what I have lost in hearing(I should have listened to my parents). It is my money and I buy what I want not what someone tells me I want....just one of the privileges of getting older and having a few extra $.

I hope this helps you out.

------------------
        The Captain
        The Captain

Comment

I have a similar set up for my V-Session, (Kenwood receiver and AM-5 Bose speakers) and I love the Bose! Buy what you like, if you like Bose, then use Bose, its as simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tully:
            I have a similar set up for my V-Session, (Kenwood receiver and AM-5 Bose speakers) and I love the Bose! Buy what you like, if you like Bose, then use Bose, its as simple as that.
            Glad to hear someon else is running a similar setup. I just got up from a serious Jimmy Buffet jam....way cool!!!!!

------------------
            The Captain
            The Captain

Comment

Working...
            X