Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Drum Forums and Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drum Forums and Info

I've spent some time reading at this forum and have really enjoyed the ability to learn from everyone here. I am interested in finding out what other cool places online you guys find helpful for drum talk. Also, I have started my own drum board for some different types of drumming topics. If you get a chance please pay my site a visit at www.DrumWire.com and help out by posting a message or two. Rock on guys and looking forward to your suggestions.

Originally posted by drumwire:
    I am interested in finding out what other cool places online you guys find helpful for drum talk.
    Uh, you mean, ... that there are other places besides VDrums.Com?!!!!?

Awww, .... get out'ta here!

Comment

Damn.... that guy is smart..
      his only purpose is to place his link over here, but he asks for URL's of other drum forums as well.
      Not that he wants to check those out, but in that way he doesn't have to search for places to post his link.

------------------
      http://mpcman.flappie.nl
      Music was my first love...

Comment

He seems innocent enough to me. He's not trying to sell you anything, MPC. Not yet at least.

[This message has been edited by ufotofu (edited January 17, 2002).]
        Roland TD-20 v1.08, various v-drums and v-cymbals, Yamaha KP65's, Axis pedals, Gibraltar hardware, Mackie 1202/SRM450 (pre-china)

Comment

Well not exactly guys. Actually I am a new active member of the DDrums.com forum having just bought my first E kit ever (chose Ddrum sorry) and love it. However, I get tired of all the stuff about who is better V or D? I don't really care honestly. I love my product and have respect for both. I think they both have their applications. I just wanted a good board where I could talk and learn from othr people about drumming on topics that are more than just focused on a brand of drums. I still like both of these forums, so not trying to replace them. I'd just like to see some other fun topics once in a while. . . . so I started my own.

Site was slow earlier today, but hopefully that is worked out.

Anyhow, I'll take that as a compliment ; - )

Check out the site if you don't mind. Let's get some other good topics going. There's room for another Forum. Nothing to sell there.

Comment

Well not exactly guys. Actually I am a new active member of the DDrums.com forum honestly.
            Who left the door open and let the enemy in here..... come on, who was it?

------------------
            Outboard gear: Focusrite Compounder, Drawmer MX-30, BBE-482, Aphex C-104, Behringer T1951 4-Band Parametric Tube EQ, Lexicon MPX1, Mackie 1402-VLZ, (Crown K2 amp & Cerwin Vega V-253 speakers = 1600 watts @ 4 ohms continues power, peak at 3000 watts) and Sony MDR-V700DJ headphones.
            Studio

Comment

... I'd just like to see some other fun topics once in a while. . . .
              We here at V-Drums.Com try and use the General Forum for that. Occasionally, the "fun" spills into the other forums as well.

Welcome in and to get you off on your way here, why not put your $0.02 in the "Future Rock" thread.

Comment

Thanks Marc for sticking up for me . . . was beginning to feel like the "enemy" for a second.

Read my last post at http://www.ddrums.com/discussion/For...ML/000286.html and you will get an idea of what I think about the whole "enemy" issue as Szvook put it. Sorry Szvook, I don't subscribe to that point of view . . . but ribbing is fun, even if I am the target : )

You guys get a chance, please come on over to DrumWire.com and post now and again. If you want to moderate your own topic (interest, expertise, experience, etc.) then let me know and I'll be glad to set you up.

See ya around on this board and others . . . and hopefully at DrumWire

Peace

[This message has been edited by drumwire (edited January 20, 2002).]

Comment

Iím just messing around. I should use the smiley faces more often at the end of my post, I forget at times.

------------------
                  Outboard gear: Focusrite Compounder, Drawmer MX-30, BBE-482, Aphex C-104, Behringer T1951 4-Band Parametric Tube EQ, Lexicon MPX1, Mackie 1402-VLZ, (Crown K2 amp & Cerwin Vega V-253 speakers = 1600 watts @ 4 ohms continues power, peak at 3000 watts) and Sony MDR-V700DJ headphones.
                  Studio

Comment

OOPS

Welcome aboard drumwire! I hope I can give you help on these boards if you need it

------------------
                    http://mpcman.flappie.nl
                    Music was my first love...

Comment

I knew you were kidding . . . and MPCMan, that would be awesome.

If you haven't already, register and I'll set you up a topic to moderate . . . but will need some help getting some traffic over there to get the boards going.

Tell me what topic you'd like and I'll set it up and give you moderator rights.

Thanks man!

Comment

Working...
                      X