Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Another new guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another new guy

Been lurking around for a few weeks and thought I'd register and say "hey!". :-) Just picked up a used Roland set and have been diligently reading up on what the hell I'm getting into. Was wondering if any of the documentation is available in PDF format anywhere? Tried searching past posts and didn't see any reference. I'm specifically looking for the PM-3 manual, as that is the ONLY manual the former owner didn't save. :-) Got a good deal, had all the original boxes and everything!

Anyhow, just thought I'd step out of the shadows, so to speak.

Welcome aboard. Always good to see new faces. There are a bunch of great blokes (and one girl) here that will make your life complete!
    Steve

'I only ever quote myself - except when I quote someone else' - me

, plenty of , and , , triggered acoustics, , and a plethora of PA blah blah freakin blah...I mean does anyone care about the specifics of pedals, speakers, processors, hardware or anything that I'm using?? :confused: Hmmm, maybe this is an appropriate place to mention that I tried out a new cymbal stand the other day...

Comment

Welcome new boy. You do realise there are certain rites of initiation you have to complete before being accepted into the fold.

First of all you must post a picture of yourself wearing the tiniest pants possible -
      Honest - we've all done it.

Comment

Originally posted by nellie94:
        Welcome new boy. You do realise there are certain rites of initiation you have to complete before being accepted into the fold.

First of all you must post a picture of yourself wearing the tiniest pants possible -
        Honest - we've all done it.

I feel slighted.....nobody told me about the initiation....I need to see your picture first.
        The Captain

Comment

Even though you've been "lurking around for a few weeks" and probably have already used it, I believe you don't become a full-fledged member until you are told to remember to utilize the most xlnt search option. So consider yourself told, and welcome. There's A LOT to be learned here.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

------------------
            Dan's Music Site; melodic, ethereal rock and more! Please have a listen :^)
            Dan's Music Site; melodic, ethereal rock and more! Please have a listen :^)

Comment

Working...
            X