Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody knows the trigger bank for the cy-6 on the td-8????i miss my chinaaaa!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody knows the trigger bank for the cy-6 on the td-8????i miss my chinaaaa!!!!

i need to know what to choose to make my cy-6 works properly on the td-8!!!!
    td-8

Originally posted by manu84:
    i need to know what to choose to make my cy-6 works properly on the td-8!!!!
    What's it worth to ya? Just kidding.
    Trigger type: PD9
    Sensitivity: 10
    Threshold: 3
    Curve: Linear
    Scan Time: 2.0
    Retrigger Cancel: 3
    Mask Time: 8
    Xtalk Cancel: 40

These are the defaults. Once you have it back that way, if it is not perfect for you, adjust stuff slowly, one at a time (with these to refer to if something gets screwed up) until it plays its best for you.

Cheers.

Comment

nooooooo im just about to cut my ......my arm!!!!!!!!!!it stills chocking the rim sound and omsetimes the other sound too!!!!but is so strange because if i put for example on trigger bank 8A it just triggers 1 sound but it triggers it well. so i dont know whats happening!!!i tried changing cords and inputs but is not the td-8 is just the cymbal( for luck) ...... what can i do????just play with one sound but that would be a pity...
      td-8

Comment

O.K. Try a couple more things. Try the settings I gave you above, but use the cable from your snare (something that is definitely a stereo cable because not all of your cable may be stereo and you need a stereo cable to make both sounds work right). If that snare cable works, maybe your stereo cable going to the CY-6 is just partly broken.

If that doesn't do it, try the same settings but try ALL of the different trigger types one at a time.

Hope something in there helps. If not, I'm stumped unless maybe the cymbal itself is damaged (you could try another CY-6 if you know someone else who has one. If theirs works in that input and yours doesn't, there's the problem.

Comment

i treied all of them and none works. i changed the cord and it still working bad. but if i change the trigger bank it works just fine, but with just one sound. at the beggining it was working fine and without me touching any setting it started malfunctioning. i think its borken. but at least it triggers one sound...im so sad
          td-8

Comment

Working...
          X