Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

my CY-6 chockes alone guys help!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my CY-6 chockes alone guys help!!!!!!

is working like crap, it chockes alone, and is hard to get 1 of the 2 sounds you wanna get( if i want to get the china sound it makes the effect sound and like that) WHAT CAN I DOOOOOOO??????PLEASE HELP!!
    td-8

Originally posted by manu84:
    is working like crap, it chockes alone, and is hard to get 1 of the 2 sounds you wanna get( if i want to get the china sound it makes the effect sound and like that) WHAT CAN I DOOOOOOO??????PLEASE HELP!!
    manu84,
    Which trigger selection are you using? Did the cymbal work right to begin with and stop or has it always done this? Try changing the trigger type in your module.

Comment

dr it just started doing it, but i just messed up with the trigger thing and i found that with some it dont choke but it just triggers one sound. somebody knows which trigger bank corresponds to the cy-6 on the td-8???????

wow im glad is not broken, now i just need to know which one it is......thanx doc for your help
      td-8

Comment

Working...
      X