Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

my drumkit again.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • my drumkit again.

    take a look:

  • #2
    one more:


    Comment


    • #3
      you can't link to individual pics on geocities. all we see is:

      [img]nothing[/img]

      send people to your page instead http://www.geocities.com/drummercat2001/

      ps, the set looks great!

      Comment


      • #4
        Just right click mouse and choose [see picture] or something like that. In dutch it is afbeelding weergeven
        Robert

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by animal:
          you can't link to individual pics on geocities. all we see is:

          [img]nothing[/img]

          send people to your page instead http://www.geocities.com/drummercat2001/

          ps, the set looks great!
          Thanks for advice!!!
          but where can I place the photos ,linked and display on here ??

          thanks!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by drummercat:
            ...where can I place the photos ,linked and display on here...
            I had the same problem when fotki quit allowing linking. Then Dan the "S"-man turned me on to clubphoto.com. It works for jpeg images (but unfortunately not gifs). Give it a try.

            Comment


            • #7
              Thanks everyone!!!
              I am trying clubphoto.com.......





              is it ok now???


              [This message has been edited by drummercat (edited January 02, 2002).]

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by drummercat:
                ...is it ok now???
                Yep, just groovy and in our faces. Nice looking kit.

                Comment


                • #9
                  That kit looks incredible!
                  Kelly Mercer
                  Halifax, Nova Scotia
                  Canada

                  My Youtube Channel!
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/VirtualMP3Studio

                  My "home studio" webcam!
                  http://virtualmp3studio.ww.com/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Beautiful kit, drummercat. How do you trigger your 18" kick? Do you use a mesh head? I'm looking to have a real-looking kick with trigger and silent mesh head.

                    DJourg

                    [This message has been edited by DJourg (edited January 02, 2002).]

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Drummerkat:

                      Nice photos! I like the sparkle finish on them. Can you tell me about your kit?

                      I notice you have black tom mounts. Were you able to order them that way or did you refinish them?

                      Thanks.
                      WMP


                      (Weapon of Mass Percussion)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by DJourg:
                          Beautiful kit, drummercat. How do you trigger your 18" kick? Do you use a mesh head? I'm looking to have a real-looking kick with trigger and silent mesh head.

                          DJourg

                          [This message has been edited by DJourg (edited January 02, 2002).]
                          Yes, I use Hartdynamics 1ply mesh head.
                          triggered by a DIY bass drum trigger. I think all bass drum trigger you can find on market will do the good job.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by matts64:
                            Drummerkat:

                            Nice photos! I like the sparkle finish on them. Can you tell me about your kit?

                            I notice you have black tom mounts. Were you able to order them that way or did you refinish them?

                            Thanks.
                            The bass drum is originally orange in colour.
                            I re-warp it in silver sparkle contact paper
                            And re-spray all tom mount in black.

                            and I just wondering.....
                            If I warp acoustic drums with contact paper.....Will it affect the sound??

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              nice carpet

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X