Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

MERRY XMAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MERRY XMAS

In true Brit part-timer style - this is my last working day until next year! HURRAH.

I just wanted to wish you all a merry Xmas and let's hope next year brings peace and happiness to one and all.

I shall be running home today to listen to all my favourite yuletides records by Slade and the Sweet before banging around on my lovely drums.

Thanks for another year of interesting/valuable and at times controversial topics.
    All the best,
    Natalie

[This message has been edited by nellie94 (edited December 21, 2001).]

I like slient night by can and white chrismas by charlie parker as my faves.

Comment

I'm partial to a melody of Carol of the Bells and some other stuff that kind of rocks with some heavy guitar. Don't know who does that, but if it you do, please let me know. I hear it on the radio a few times each holiday season but the DJs never say who it is, and I've always been too busy or lazy to call a radio station right then and ask.

Oh, and of course there is always I've Got Great Big Christmas Balls (by me). Destined to be a holiday classic I'm sure.

Comment

Favorite Holiday rocker Winter Wonder Land by Stryper. Long Live Metal

------------------
        Ted H.
        www.tocsinrocks.com
        Ted H.

Comment

Merry Christmas to you too Nellie. Have a wonderful Holiday.
          VPRO set, DW5000 double pedal, Tama Iron Cobra, KD-120 & KD-7, KC-500 monitor.

Comment

Yo Dr.,

I think you might talking about the Trans Siberian Orchestra. They have that Rock Band meets London Symphony meets Mannheim Steamroller kind of sound with the Christmas music.

------------------
            $pace @ce

Comment

Could be, but this was a little heavier than some of their other stuff I have heard. You're probably right though.

Comment

seasons greetings to you all
                Robert

Comment

Just had to chime in on this one (hiding in the shadows occasionally).

Trans-Siberian is very good! A couple of guys from Savatage plus thier producer are the backbone of this project. The new DVD is great, my seven year old daughter is wearing it out. Going to see them tomorrow night, can't wait. What a cool prelude to Christmas.

Ho Ho Ho!

Comment

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Feliz Navidad, Manu!

------------------
                    Dan's Music Site, plz have a listen :^)
                    Dan's Music Site; melodic, ethereal rock and more! Please have a listen :^)

Comment

Happy Holidays to all of the great guys (and gals Nellie!!) on VDrums. This has been a very educational, and often downright hilarious, website.

Anyone ever wish we could have a big class reunion of all of the users on this site...or is it just me?!

Comment

Originally posted by luvtheartz:
                        Happy Holidays to all of the great guys (and gals Nellie!!) on VDrums. This has been a very educational, and often downright hilarious, website.

Anyone ever wish we could have a big class reunion of all of the users on this site...or is it just me?!

(Chrome Hart BX Kit, TD 8 Module, All Roland Cymbals, Electrovoice SXA 250 Powered Monitor, Yamaha 10/2 Mixer, Alesis Pico Verb, BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer, Samson S-Phone Headphone Amp/Mixer), V Club Kit, Boss BR-8 Digital Recorder, Sony 7509 Headphones, Roc & Soc's
                        Charcoal Gray Metallic GMS Kit, Turquoise Sparkle Slingerland Kit. Many Zildjians...
                        DRUMS - WOOHOO! I'm SILLY!

Comment

felices fiestas a todos mis queridos amigos!!!!!!!

i wish u all a happy hollidays and that u will have a great time with whoever u will spend them!!!!

muchas felicidades!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by manu84 (edited December 23, 2001).]
                          td-8

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR to the whole house!!

[This message has been edited by postnuklear (edited December 24, 2001).]
                            Nabil

Comment

Happy Holidays to everyone !!!!

------------------
                              ~REDMAN~
                              ~REDMAN~

Comment

Working...
                              X