Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to post a picture of my Monster V-Drum Kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to post a picture of my Monster V-Drum Kit?

Okay guys, I finally took some nice pics of my expanded V-Pro kit, and would love to share it with you all. But i honestly don't know how to post a picture on here. Is it easy? I don't know HTML...

Make sure the pic is on a site that can be linked to. Then simply type the URL into a post here in between a [IMG] and a [/IMG].

Comment

First upload the pictures to some available webspace, if you havenít yet.

------------------
      szvook
      Studio

Comment

And don't forget to resize the picture. I don't have a 36" wide screen
        Robert

Comment

So does anyone know a good site I can upload that pic? that is my problem. I know how to copy and paste a URL...

Comment

Originally posted by I Beat It:
            So does anyone know a good site I can upload that pic? that is my problem. I know how to copy and paste a URL...
            Try imagestation.com

Comment

Originally posted by Marc.:
              Try imagestation.com

Thanks Marc. Looks like they bought the defunct Zing.com programing. It's the exact same software.

Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

had to try a pic myself..Well,geocities doesn't let you link here

[This message has been edited by RYLO (edited December 15, 2001).]

Well..what the hell do I know? it popped up and I have no idea why I stuck that one in there?
                Doink?
                ****..I gotta go take some pictures and post'em!

Comment

Goto www.yahoo.com & create a public photo album, like I did! (Click on my signature).

------------------
                  Thanx!
                  -Alex & V's: http://photos.yahoo.com/flexapr
                  Thanx. Alex & me V's! http://photos.yahoo.com/flexapr

Comment

I don't get it..the geo pic pops up at times then won't at others...You guys see anything above other than an x?

Comment

Originally posted by RYLO:
                      I don't get it..the geo pic pops up at times then won't at others...You guys see anything above other than an x?
                      It's been showing an x for a while now.

It (and some others) seem to do that alot. I've seen a few on some of Doc's recent posts too. If you just want to post a url which will redirect to your stored pic, use yahoo as Alex suggested, fotki.com can still be used this way, there's photoloft.com, and several other free photo storage sites. Several will not display animations if your into that sort of thing.

If you want to link or embed the image into this forum, or use animations, imagestation.com, which Marc. suggested, still allows this (and at no charge). There appears to be no limit on storage space but individual pics are limited to 3 meg. Later this month, you can post up to 40 meg video's according to their site info. That could be interesting if you have the bandwidth.

Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Working...
                      X