Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

something cool happened to me!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• something cool happened to me!!!!!

today my guitar player friend came to jam!!we conected everything into his guitar amp and we played through headphones!!!
    when he left he told me to keep his amp until next sunday and now i have my v's conected to this amp!!!the cool thing is that when i put my headphones on it the drums sound awsome and much louder!!!!and the cymbals and everything else sounds much more alive!!!!
    and i also can play through the amp and it sounds really good!!!!!
    he also helped me to use the hart cymbal locks that i dint knew how to use!!!!

well just sharing some experiences, byeee!!!!
    td-8

That's great! Sounds like you're having some fun

A word of caution, though; guitar amps aren't designed to reproduce drums, so take care.

------------------
    Dan's Music Site, plz have a listen :^)
    Dan's Music Site; melodic, ethereal rock and more! Please have a listen :^)

Comment

yeah thank you very much dan, i will take care, and im having a lotta fun man, with my headphones my td-8 sounds awsome. 2000 mp3s + a vdrum set = a great time!!!
      td-8

Comment

Originally posted by manu84:
        now i have my v's conected to this amp!!!the cool thing is that when i put my headphones on it the drums sound awsome and much louder!!!!and the cymbals and everything else sounds much more alive!!!!
        and i also can play through the amp and it sounds really good!!!!!
        What you are experiencing is the physical vibration of the amp in concert with the clarity of the headphones. Sound isn't just 'heard', it is often also felt. Subwoofers are like that - many of the frequencies they reproduce are below the hearing threshold, but you can certainly FEEL the sounds.

Neat, huh?

There are products that simulate this, especially the ButtShaker (tm). You can see it here:
        http://www.thebuttkicker.com/

- Hans
        - Hans

Comment

2000 mp3s + a vdrum set = a great time!!!

I just hooked up a computer to my V-drums. Haven't had time to transfer the 1500 MP3's yet to it but your comments make me want to get going on it. Maybe today

Comment

[B]he also helped me to use the hart cymbal locks that i dint knew how to use!!!!

B]
            What are Hart cymbal locks??????

Comment

well the hart cymbals came with ehhmm locks, you know, to make them stay in place, and im so stupid i didnt knew how to use them.
              you had to break a little plastic so the screw could go through and get tight with the cymbal boom......or something like that....
              td-8

Comment

Which Hart cymbals are you talking about????? I have the Ecymbal IIs. Maybe you are talking about the Ecymbals.

Comment

mine are ecymbals II but they are not chokeable.
                  they bring a red/black things for your cymbal booms so they stay in place, pretty cool i like how they feel
                  td-8

Comment

Working...
                  X