Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

REDMAN i wanna ask you something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REDMAN i wanna ask you something

could you send me some pics of your vdrums??????
    because there was one on a post but now it says some strange word. tosky or something like that

my mail [email protected]

thanx

td-8

I've added a pd-120 for snare , this is an old pic

------------------
    ~REDMAN~

[This message has been edited by redman (edited December 09, 2001).]
    ~REDMAN~

Comment

man please get some actual pics!!!!i would love to see that!!!!!!
      i dont know if im the only one( i dont think so hehe)but i really care about how my vdrums look, i see that you put a pd-5( right?) there, to make the "toms" look like in an ascendent size, from smaller to bigger. some vdrums look really like **** because of the tom placement!!!(
      well anyways im thinking of getting a pd-120 too for my snare, because i like the feel more than my pd-80r, and also i really dont like my "snare" to look so small hehe!
      let me ask you something, is the pd-5 slightly bigger than a pd-7?????i may change my second tom for a pd-5 so it can look better.
      now with the hart cymbals my set looks killer but is no finished yet.......

se some pics http://91985608.home.icq.com/announce.html

the set have changed since then, a little. plaese if you can post some pics of your kit now i would really aprecciate
      byee!!
      td-8

Comment

Don't buy any pd-5's manu they suck , I was just making do with what I have.

------------------
        ~REDMAN~
        ~REDMAN~

Comment

Working...
        X