Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hi guys, just a quick hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi guys, just a quick hello

hi
    just i thought i would say hello as a newbie on this forum.
    i just recently bought some v drums
    td6 with a extra pad pd9 and i love em, i have never been able to practice before, due to living in a residential area and my playing has improved no end, even in the short time that i have had them.
    i searched the net and this site is by far the best site.

see ya

Welcome Robbo. You've found the right place if you've got any questions or comments on v-drums or pretty much any other edrum for that matter. I've gotten a great amount of useful info and many questions answered at this site. With a JBL Eon G2 on the way and getting ready to break away from the headphones and start playing out, I'm sure that I'll have many more questions on the way.

So enjoy and don't be scared to use the "search" option.

Comment

Greetings, Robbo! Welcome to one of THE best forums on the Internet!

I'm a newbie drummer, and I have learned so much from these fellows about both general drumming and especially e-drums.

Don't be afraid to ask any kind of drumming question, here....and like kv suggested, the search function can very often yield answers to your questions.

Anyhoo, welcome aboard, and keep your hands inside the car!

------------------
      Dan's Music Site, plz have a listen :^)
      Dan's Music Site; melodic, ethereal rock and more! Please have a listen :^)

Comment

Welcome!

We tackle all issues here. They may include, Vdrums, Ddrums, electronics, sound systems, effects and gun control(?).

This will be your favorite site. What are your feelings on the environment? Ooops, I shouldn't start that one!

The VLearning starts here.

MattS
        WMP

(Weapon of Mass Percussion)

Comment

Originally posted by robbo:
          hi
          just i thought i would say hello as a newbie on this forum.

see ya
          Hi Robbo,

Welcome aboard,

Enjoy all the experience from a lot of different people from all over the world. Well I have to admit mostly US
          It's a great forum where you can learn a lot. If you want to now anything use the excellent search function or just ask us.

Groeten,

Peter

------------------
          Meneer Van Zanten (sorry, in Dutch)
          My bands: Meneer Van Zanten and The Shed (sorry, both in Dutch but you can see the pictures, videoclips and listen to our songs)

Comment

Whats up Robbo !

Glad to have you.

Comment

what a friendly forum this is , i'm not from the US i'm from england.

thanks for your advice about the search function.

Comment

I'm from england.
                Well, you can't win them all!
                Welcome aboard and I'm truly sorry about your country of origin.

(Pom bashing is what us Aussies do best!)
                Steve

'I only ever quote myself - except when I quote someone else' - me

, plenty of , and , , triggered acoustics, , and a plethora of PA blah blah freakin blah...I mean does anyone care about the specifics of pedals, speakers, processors, hardware or anything that I'm using?? :confused: Hmmm, maybe this is an appropriate place to mention that I tried out a new cymbal stand the other day...

Comment

whats wrong with england? apart from bad food, warm beer, wet and windy weather.....ah, i see your point

Comment

Don't let these guys get to you. We all bust on each other, it is what is so great about this board. It is not your fault you were born there.

Dave

Comment

Hello to a newbie. A quick word of advice...

Learn to use the search. You will find a lot of your questions that way and you will avoid the heat from flames Have fun with your kit and ask questions if you can't find the answer. It is almost scary how much info some of the people here have. And finally....watch your money??!!! This v-drum stuff is like a drug.....once it is in your system, your kit is never complete.

:rolleyes:

Comment

Welcome aboard. If cash flow is a problem my suggestion is stay away from post with expanding of your kit. Once the expanding starts it never stops it is worst than caffine or nicotine. I GOT TO GET MORE!! Actually I am done expanding for a while out of trigger inputs. When my case is finished I will be done until they release a new TD better than the TD-10. Enjoy the site and visit often you will learn new stuff everytime.

------------------
                        Ted H.
                        www.tocsinrocks.com
                        Ted H.

Comment

whats wrong with england? apart from bad food, warm beer, wet and windy weather.....ah, i see your point
                          Now you know why I left England for a place with worse weather, ****e beer, and poor imitations of Mexican and Italian food... New England!

Welcome to the board, mate, and keep your head low. It's like the Wild West in here, some guys shoot from the hip and then ask questions!

Stu
                          "Fry that sound effect, Moriarty, we're having it for breakfast"

Comment

thanks for such a warm welcome guys

mcconaghy, thanks for the tip about keeping my head low, i have brought with me head protection and a flame resistant suit

Comment

i have brought with me head protection and a flame resistant suit
                              Studio

Comment

Working...
                              X